here's a highlite
Steve Destroys An iMac And A Wall Socket
Steve's trailer is situated about 70' from the backdoor of my house. He gets all of his electricity from a large orange one-plug extension cord that leads through our bathroom window to a plug in the bathroom wall. For some reason, he decides that it's perfectly OK to plug in a TV, VCR, stereo, electric heater, and three strings of christmas lights into one power strip, and have all of the above on at the same time, starting a small electrical fire in my bathroom. One of my parents immediately yanks the plug out of the wall by the cord, and flips the circuitbreaker off, and the fire goes out. Five minutes later Steve barges into the bathroom, and flips EVERY CIRCUIT BREAKER IN THE HOUSE on and off about a dozen times, causing the aforementioned iMac to start smoking. Of course, Steve doesn't care.