Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2001 2:15:00 AM EDT
It's going to be April 21 & 22.  Why do I feel like I'm the only one excited about this?  Sound off, who's in and what are you bringing.

Maps and info:

[url]www.tbrs.homestead.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 2:15:47 AM EDT
[#1]
btt off page 4
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:34:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Gonna try but I'm not sure if I can make it. Sounds like a good time for sure.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:59:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't at this time. But waiting to hear from Don R for date of 2nd one later in the year.

Ticonderoga, do you have info ?
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 5:03:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Kelley has handled the planning for these since the first one. She'll start working on the Fall shoot sometime after the first one is over.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Don R

I'm not trying to sound snippy but I have to put my vacation on the Dave's calander as soon as possible.  You know . If ya snooze ya loose. And towards the end of the year we have inventories MANDATED to us Mgrs. that we must attend at the other dealerships (sister stores)

Aside, I can't wait to see your UGLY mug [:D]
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Everybody does seem kinda quite this time. I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it!
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 6:28:30 AM EDT
[#7]
The gang from K2 will be there - the lovely Lori, Jon, JD and Arock.  Pray for DRY WEATHER!

Arock out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 8:13:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell I hope I can make it to this one since I've missed all the previous ones. I remember when the idea for Texas Shoot was being discussed on the old board, long before we ever had a TBRS. I remember Zed was working on getting someplace to shoot and then had some insurance issues, etc, but it all worked out after almost being cancelled. Sure would like to go the next one so I can meet all the folks I haven't already met.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top