Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2002 12:47:08 PM EDT
I have looked every where thatI can think of to find an update but I have not been successful. Her is what I know, the Citizen Safety Act passed in General Legislative session and was signed into law by Gov. Johnson to take effect June 1st, 2001. Mayor of Albuquerque, Jim Baca filed suit claiming that the law was unconstitutional and the case went to the NM Supreme Court.
I have been to all of the sites suggested by Google and all of the information is very dated. Even the NM Supreme Court site has no info. Can someone help?
I want my CCW!
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks thedave, but I had already been there and they have information dated April, 2001 and do not address the Supreme Court suit. I cannot think of any other site to get information.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks again but the information there was outdated asof November, 2001. We are getting closer to a true updatet we are not there yet. Thanks for the try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top