BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2002 4:40:56 AM EDT
Use these words all in one sentence:
Peanut Butter
Skeleton
Oral
Bell

I selected these words at random from a spelling book.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 4:46:51 AM EDT
[#1]
The [i]skeleton[/i] rang the [i]bell[/i] and gave an [i]oral[/i] presentation about the [i]peanut butter[/i] sandwich that killed him.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 4:59:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Miss Jones went to the basement with a jar of peanut butter and her faithul dog Bell, after a extended session of oral all that was found was the spinsters skeleton.

Link Posted: 4/10/2002 5:03:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Ms. Bell licked the peanut butter from the Skeleton while simulating an oral act...
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 5:05:14 AM EDT
[#4]
When the class bell rang, my body shook to it's skeleton frame, not remembering I had an oral presentation to give, I had just started a peanut butter sandwich.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 5:13:50 AM EDT
[#5]
The bell of the skeleton ball was about to give Johnny oral, but she stopped and said, " Your nuts look like little peanuts, you butter get that checked out!"
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 5:22:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Creative license:
[s]Peanut butter[/s] Jelly
[s]Skeleton[/s] Muscles
[s]Oral[/s] Anal
[s]Bell[/s] Whistle

Due to the weak, [b]jelly[/b]-like consistency of his [b]anal[/b] [b]muscles[/b], the proctologist was easily able to see that his colon was clean as a [b]whistle[/b].
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 5:34:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Conspicuously perched within camera range at a bend in the skeleton track, Senator Rodham-Mandela-Clinton rang her cow bell for the American team and grinned for the TV audience -- but her mind was miles away, plotting evasions for her upcoming oral deposition while trying to escape memories of the weekend's disastrous peanut butter experiment with Rosie and Janet.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 6:39:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Conspicuously perched within camera range at a bend in the skeleton track, Senator Rodham-Mandela-Clinton rang her cow bell for the American team and grinned for the TV audience -- but her mind was miles away, plotting evasions for her upcoming oral deposition [b]while trying to escape memories of the weekend's disastrous peanut butter experiment with Rosie and Janet.[/b]
View Quote

thanks for that perverted and very disturbing imag..! why? lord why!?
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Creative license:
[s]Peanut butter[/s] Jelly
[s]Skeleton[/s] Muscles
[s]Oral[/s] Anal
[s]Bell[/s] Whistle

Due to the weak, [b]jelly[/b]-like consistency of his [b]anal[/b] [b]muscles[/b], the proctologist was easily able to see that his colon was clean as a [b]whistle[/b].
View Quote

THAT'S thinking outside the box!

"OK, you go over to that line, you're going to be a Commander..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top