Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2002 4:28:25 PM EDT
does something like this??

Puppy Found Skinned Alive

(Green Valley, AZ) -- A grisly discovery was made yesterday morning south of Tucson along a busy roadway. Two motorists stopped to rescue a stray puppy they saw wandering next to a pecan grove along Continental Road in Green Valley. But as they approached, the good Samaritans saw that the ten-month-old puppy had been skinned alive. Pima Animal Control responded to the scene and took the young dog to a veterinarian for care. The pup was later euthanized to prevent any further suffering. While an accurate description is not available because of the animal's condition, it is believed the canine was female, had tan fur, and floppy ears and tail. Authorities suspect it was dumped in the pecan orchard between six a.m. and noon on Monday after being skinned at another location. Anyone with helpful information in the case is asked to leave an anonymous tip by calling 88-CRIME. Reward money is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.

coyote3
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Some illegal alien is probably wearing it for a hat and when they find him they should do to him what he did to the dog!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I think this is the makings of a future psychopathic serial killer.  No shit.

BTW- The "Predator" has been known to do this.  Though the victim is usually killed in the process.

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like some Fuckedup satan-worshipper/cult crap. But i have heard of worse things being used as gang initiations.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Man I fucking hate people.

Dogs on the other hand? I like dogs.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some illegal alien is probably wearing it for a hat and when they find him they should do to him what he did to the dog!
View Quote

I think a real "alien"[(:|)] should be given this "illegal alien" so the real "alien"[(:|)] could stick a tank turret sized probe up the "illegal aliens" ass and make it come out their mouth.  Impale the B!@#$%^!!!!

There is simply no excuse for this sort of shit.  Execute them!  Chop em' up!  Sorry, saw "Goodfella's" the other day.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope someone collects that reward, real soon!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Killing is too good for the POS. I say we play surviving the game with em'.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I lived in AZ from 79-82 and 83-85.  The second time I was there, there was some sicko doing the same thing.  They used to find bodies of dogs out in the desert in groups, skinned or mutilated.  I'm not sure if anyone ever found out who was doing it but this may be him and/or some of his spawn.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#11]
You know im sorry I read this post, I thought maybe it was going to be something funny like some kid prank or something.  But as if I didnt have enough pent up rage and hate for these types of people this is just adding to it.  I hope this mother fucker dies by getting ate by a pack of wild dogs.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#12]
i hope those freaks get caught!  and skinned alive themselves!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#13]
That is just sick!  I hope the SOB gets the same treatment.

medcop
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#14]
What kind of sick individual? Hell, I don't know man. I hope I never understand it. The guy has to have some pretty heavy problems...
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Would be nice to find out that this sorry piece of excrement has the same thing happen to him/her one day.

Anyone that would do that to a dog......a puppy even, deserves to spend an eternity in hell being a$$ reamed by the horniest, gayest devil there and suffer infinite days and nights taking his molten ejaculate of brimstone chunks and liquid fire...........[devil][puke]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#16]
I agree with you all...enough said!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#17]
That is disgusting, they should find the SOBs that did that an return the favor.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Man I fucking hate people.

Dogs on the other hand? I like dogs.
View Quote

"I don't really hate people,I just feel better when they're not around"
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't have any words for this.  Just send the guy to me when they find him.

Misanthrope
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#20]
It would be fitting if the suspect were nabbed by a police dog like Scooby:

"Police said that a K-9 named "Scooby" caught up with one of the alleged suspects. The dog first bit the suspect on the buttocks and then bit him in the crotch, severing his penis, according to police."

OUCH!  That's one way to "take a bite out of crime". [:D]

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/wkmg/20020408/lo/1155453_1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#21]
When they catch this jerkwad, it will be time to practice what we should do to bin leaden!  Skin them both alive - VERY SLOWLY!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#22]
I can't understand why some people like to make animals suffer. I'm an avid hunter, but I make quick kills and will do whatever I can to prevent unnecessary suffering. What goes around comes around, and one day people like that will be sorry for what they have done. Either on this side or the next.

On the other hand, it could have been a scientific experiment. We all know there is more than one way to skin a cat, but how many ways are there to skin a dog? J/K
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#23]
There are no words to describe the loathing in my heart for this individual. I am not gonna waste my time wishing anything on him/her, everything comes full circle in time, but I hope I never run into this "person", cause I don't know what I would do and I don't want to know.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

The really scary thing is that what you said is probably true.  My guess is that the sicko who did this is most likely already killing people or will be soon.  I think the vast majority of serial killers started by mutilating pets and other animals.  They need to find out who did this, do a MAJOR psych evaluation, and put him away for a long, long time.

BTW, another commonality between most serial killers is that (as young boys) they were forced by their mothers to dress as girls.  Some of them were even forced to attend school like this.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#25]
This just proves the point that in this world there are some people who just need to be shot.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Do that to one of my dogs and I'll take my Dremel and put lots of little holes in their front teeth.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Bumper sticker I saw:

"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

Let me at that SOB. I've got a real dull rusty knife that has his name on it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top