Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2002 2:13:51 PM EDT
Forgive me for watching that program.

[b]GOOD NEWS:[/b]  Sarah Brady is doing fine regarding her lung cancer.  She says she is "clean", and is not feeling ill.  She's gonna be around for a awhile yet.

Anyways, Brady was on discussing her new book, and that idiot Blitzer could barely hold back from kissing her catcher-mit face.  She has changed her tune (regarding gun ownership) since the story of her purchase for her son.  All she says now is "I have nothing against law-abiding citizens owning firearms."  Sounds a lot like the NRA.

Again, I didn't mean to watch that show.  But I had to see her bitch-ness.

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#2]
We wouldn't want our favorite nemesis to leave us,  would we (and perhaps garner up sympathy)?
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We wouldn't want our favorite nemesis to leave us,  would we (and perhaps garner up sympathy)?
View Quote

I disagree, stubbs. I hope she dies a long horrible death. Shame on her. Shame on her for using her husband as a puppet for her cause. I saw an email the Brady Center released recently, five or six flowery paragraphs, signed Jim Brady. I know that man didn't write that email. I know he wouldn't have written it before he was shot. Shame on them, and shame on her.

Rant mode off, I'm going to the store to get a carton of Lucky Strikes to mail to her.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember, these folks don't have any problem with "law-abiding citizens" owning guns, just not us serfs. [b]Her[/b] son, by definition, is one of the "good people," and gets to have a gun. Just like Don Perata. He writes reams of anti-gun legislation, yet he owns [b]-and carries-[/b] a gun.

Lords and serfs. Simple logic. Fv
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope she dies a long horrible death.
View Quote

I prefer a short and horrible death so she doesn't have much time to continue her efforts to destroy the country.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All she says now is "I have nothing against law-abiding citizens owning firearms."  
View Quote

Yeah, what she DOESN'T say is that she's also in favor of creating NEW LAWS banning all handguns, "sniper" rifles (hunting rifles)  "assault weapons" and "riot guns" (shotguns).

So when those laws she's pushing for are finally passed - OF COURSE she'll continue to say "I have nothing against law-abiding citizens owning firearms" because if you truly are "law-abiding", there aren't any guns you'll be  legally allowed to own anyway!!!

EvilLiberalLogic at work. [devil]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#7]
That must have been a disgusting sight.  She was on top, huh?
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
All she says now is "I have nothing against law-abiding citizens owning firearms."  
View Quote

Yeah, what she DOESN'T say is that she's also in favor of creating NEW LAWS banning all handguns, "sniper" rifles (hunting rifles)  "assault weapons" and "riot guns" (shotguns).

So when those laws she's pushing for are finally passed - OF COURSE she'll continue to say "I have nothing against law-abiding citizens owning firearms" because if you truly are "law-abiding", there aren't any guns you'll be  legally allowed to own anyway!!!

View Quote

How true!  You really must wonder if the libs are that blind to see that very few are going to give up their guns if such a drastic bill actually passed!  
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn!  I jump on this thread hoping to get an ETA on Sarah's close encounter with Satan (assuming she isn't Satan herself) and I get this fluffy crap that she is feeling fine.

I am surprised she and her ilk aren't campaigning that someone named "Wolf Blitzer" should change his name(s) because those names are linked to violence and the culture of violence and all things bad and not "for the children."
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey, if ya look really close, you can see a rabbit in that picture...  I'll re-post it wirth the highlighted details just for fun!  [;)]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#12]

See the pretty bunny!

[img]http://www.great-river.com/lungcancer.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Sarah Brady has a bunny in her lungs, I thought it was cancer. This was just a scam to get our hopes up!! What the hell is going on here!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

See the pretty bunny!

View Quote

Great, now die bunny DIE!!!![img]http://gunther.simplenet.com/cards/feb97/gongas1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

How true!  You really must wonder if the libs are that blind to see that very few are going to give up their guns if such a drastic bill actually passed!  
View Quote

Ya, we might see BBQ's on tv everyday if that happens.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#16]
How could you tell Sarah Brady and Wolf Blitzer apart? Don't they both have the same beard?
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm going to the store to get a carton of Lucky Strikes to mail to her.
View Quote

That is the best idea I've heard all day![8d]

Let's ALL send her a carton!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

See the pretty bunny!

View Quote

Rabbits cause cancer?

Ban All Rabbits
For The Children.

TheRedGoat

Ps. I'm just glad you didn't see a Goat in the pic.

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I've been wondering...  has she had two or three face jobs?  I you look at pictures of her just prior to her husband being wounded, then about eight years later and now, she must have had her mug done more than twice.  HCI pay for those?
W
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Aw rats, I thought you were going to have some goood news for us.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I disagree, anti...it looks more like a overweight cat's face.

BTW, that is one of the funniest things I have seen on these forums in awhile.  LOL[:D]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:49:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

See the pretty bunny!

View Quote

I would add a pack of Paul Mall next to the wabbit if I had the time.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
she says now is "I have nothing against law-abiding citizens owning firearms."  Sounds a lot like the NRA.
View Quote

What she meant to say was, "I have nothing against LICENSED, law-abiding citizens owning firearms THAT ARE REGISTERED, LISTED ON THE GOVT.s APPROVED FOR CIVILIAN'S LIST WHILE ADHERING THE 1 GUN A MONTH LAW.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#24]
I hope she at least lives long enough to see the AWB sunset.

Or better yet, her son become an NRA member.

Just wishin I guess.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I hope she at least lives long enough to see the AWB sunset.

Or better yet, her son become an NRA member.

Just wishin I guess.
View Quote

I'm starting to like the way you think!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top