Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2002 10:14:10 PM EDT
About eight or nine months ago, HCI had a cartoon on their website they labeled as "the cartoon that the gun lobby doesn't want to see."  The cartoon depicted the interior of a passenger jet filled with passengers, one of which looking like Moses.  The character depicted of course was Charlton Heston.  He then jumps out of his seat removes robe showing a t-shirt with NRA emblazoned on the front and brandishes two handguns grimacing, growling and scaring the passengers.  The of course culturally diverse passengers then all jump to one side of the plane causing it to roll and making the menacing caricature of CH fall out of the aircraft.  Now since 9-11, this cartoon is nowhere to be found.  Does anyone know where to find it?  Not that the liberal media would make any report on the matter, but I would love to submit it to the news.

Any thoughts, opinions or help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I seem to remember seeing that cartoon here a while back. I ain't real good with the search feature, but you might have better luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top