User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome BushmasterShorty,

Take Care And God Bless.

^[size=1]
[url]www.cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth.
[url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]Allege 1993 [b]feinstein/hci[/b] master plan
for TOTAL Gun Confiscation Dis-Armament.
[url]http://www.DigitalAngel.net/[/url]Revelation 13:18  ID-GPS-MONEY Implant Micro-chip

Never Again, Never Forget
Seek the Truth , Liberate Your Mind
We Are At WAR
[/size=1]
FIXED BAYONETS

VX

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:17:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! [newbie]

It's so great to see you posting here!  Emily is [b]constantly[/b] talking about meeting you at the BRC!  As the time gets closer her daddy is getting more jazzed about it too. [:D]

I like your screen name Jessie - my first AR15 was a Bushmaster Shorty too (except I wasn't 6 years old, and mine wasn't pre-ban either!)  You've got a wonderful daddy & I'm looking forward to meeting him in person too.

Keep up the fantastic work in school!

Root [beer] beer toast to you, young lady!

-kid
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:10:12 AM EDT
[#3]
OK let me get this straight, she is nine years old, she is a better shot than me, and she gets to go to the BRC.
I am depressed. I cant even swing the convention this year(previouse obligations) and she gets to go. I wish I was a kid with a cool dad like that.

welcome to the party BM-shorty happy shooting.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:20:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome aboard!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome Aboard
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome   [:D]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Wish I could get my daughter interested in shooting ARs , all she wants to do is shoot my S&W Model 10 all day . A matter of fact where is it now ....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top