Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/8/2002 2:32:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/8/2002 2:36:10 PM EDT by The_Macallan]
You know, the jeans with the worn-out looking thighs and ass. They actually BUY them looking like sh!t that way! [:D] I swear the stupidist looking clothes can be found on these people for whom "image" is SOOOO important. Don't they know how ridiculous they look? [%|] Kind of like when I was younger, the hot new look then was the "JR" look (Just Raped). You know - torn sweatshirt hanging off one shoulder, ratty-frizzy hair, ripped-kneed jeans. Looks like they just crawled their way across the woods after a night out with Mike Tyson. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:39:08 PM EDT
That kind of crap bugs me. I had a friend that got one of those semi-ripped-up abercombie hats. Me and my other friends always gave him crap about it. He was always a little weird like that....
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:42:12 PM EDT
You think those are bad, look through Yahoo's almost-daily "fashion" photos. The so-called "designers" nowadays seem to think that clothing must either (a) show off a model's tits, or (b) be something that no sane woman would ever wear. Most women don't have the bodies to carry off option (a). Here's a perfect example of option (b): [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020406/170/1d36f.html[/url] Do they really think any woman would be (ahem) caught dead ([:D]) in that??
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:48:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed: You think those are bad, look through Yahoo's almost-daily "fashion" photos. The so-called "designers" nowadays seem to think that clothing must either (a) show off a model's tits, or (b) be something that no sane woman would ever wear. Most women don't have the bodies to carry off option (a). Here's a perfect example of option (b): [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020406/170/1d36f.html[/url] Do they really think any woman would be (ahem) caught dead ([:D]) in that??
View Quote
It's also a great example of (a). Do my eyes deceive me or am I catching a glimpse of a right nipple here? Hooray for fashion!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:59:45 PM EDT
heh i give this girl i know a hard time about that im like u know for free i can make em look like that [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:15:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Prairie-Ranger:
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed: You think those are bad, look through Yahoo's almost-daily "fashion" photos. The so-called "designers" nowadays seem to think that clothing must either (a) show off a model's tits, or (b) be something that no sane woman would ever wear. Most women don't have the bodies to carry off option (a). Here's a perfect example of option (b): [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020406/170/1d36f.html[/url] Do they really think any woman would be (ahem) caught dead ([:D]) in that??
View Quote
It's also a great example of (a). Do my eyes deceive me or am I catching a glimpse of a right nipple here? Hooray for fashion!
View Quote
Yes, that would appear to be a nipple. medcop
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:26:21 PM EDT
Ya, those already worn looking jeans and such are pretty bad. But some of the clothes marketed to young girls nowadays is even worse. I was at Cracker Barrel for breakfast yesterday and I couldn't believe what I saw a group of teenage girls wearing. One girl was wearing a t-shirt that said "If I kiss him will he shut up". And another girl was wearing a t-shirt that said "Flirt like crazy". These girls were MAYBE 13 or 14. And they were having breakfast with their parents and grandparents. I couldn't freakin believe it. It amazes me that parent actually buy this crap for their kids.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:31:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:35:57 PM EDT
Jeans ready for the garbage can do seem like low fashion. But a lot of rockers got rich wearing them. And they are one notch above a light blue polyester leisure suit with white belt and white shoes. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:46:12 PM EDT
Liberalism: The sign of a society in decline
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:57:05 PM EDT
There is this young russian broad at my work that wears those Stressed look jeans, like they are going to fall apart right on her..... I been hopin they do when she walks right pass me. Damm, they look good on her. c-rock
Top Top