Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2002 2:12:12 PM EDT
I'm looking to buy 3-4 pairs of new or used BDU pants in Canada, meaning, I do not want to take anything over the border, as the handling fees are horrible.

So if anyone who can point me in the direction of a good Military Surplus store in Canada, I'd appreciate it.  Most places I've seen are charging $60-70 for them, and I'm not really willing to pay that much for something I'm just going to be beating around in.  $20-25 is closer to my price range, but anything less that $50 would be nice.  

I'm not picky about the styles or manufacturers, I just want some cheap pants that can take some abuse.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]
When you get to school there is a large surplus store just a few miles from it.

I can take you there.

I also have a friend who sells new stuff....but it aint too cheap as it is new.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
SEALS Action Gear (formerly of Brandon - I believe they relocated to Calgary about a year ago) has the least costly BDUs I've ever seen.  10 or 15 bucks IIRC - used CF suplus, partly threadbare.

Wal-Mart has the next cheapest - new for $35-$50 depending upon season, sale/regular and camo pattern.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top