Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2001 6:16:42 PM EDT
Looking for shooters in Sothern Illinois. I live 20 minutes East Of Carbondale. Is their any AR15.com members from my neck of the woods?

Craiger
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello,I am from caseville il.about 20 min from st. louis, mo. I just built an ar and enjoy shooting it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:18:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm right by St Louis myself, in Granite City.  Carbondale is one of my favorite places to head when I have a free weekend.  You can't help but love the Shawnee.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:26:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I live in Sorento and have always enjoyed ar's, just got a new one this weekend and am looking forward to some shooting. Mdog, are you the mad dog that works for Jack Schmitt?
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:39:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Ilive in the Alton area not to far from Caseyville range
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:00:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see there is a bunch of you all down south.  
If you all every get any interesting local gun stories, drop me a line so I can put some links up on my news part of my site.  Since I am more of a city boy, I keep track of stuff up here.
You all have to come meet us at the pit for the next meet, or throw one down there.  Or all of us need to meet in the middle.
c-rock
www.illinois-shooter.org

Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:17:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Middle sounds good to me. :)
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]
So where do you guys do most of your shooting. We had a local police range we where using until new Female chairperson on council did not think we should be using the citys range. Have been shooting at my parents farm by Lake of Egypt. Not as fun as the range.

Craiger
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Buffalo Range is south of I80, isn't that southern IL? :)  I mean it takes me two hours to get there from where I live.  I hope that you guys can make the Memorial day shoot we are planning.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 9:06:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Steve I80 is only in Southern Illinois if you live North of the Stevenson expressway  [:D]   4 1/2 hours north of where I live now. When I lived in Oak Brook I guess I80 was Southern Illinois  [:D]  I will try and make the trip and stay with family in Westchester.

Craiger
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 4:01:29 AM EDT
[#10]
There's a range in Caseyville?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top