Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/6/2002 12:10:38 AM EDT
This is the same man that PUBLICLY REFUSED to register his "assault weapons" with the state. Are you going to let him stand alone? [b]I URGE YOU TO READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE:[/b] [url]keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=3271[/url] Terrorism Against Gun Owners, Civil Disobedience, and Killing by Brian Puckett April 4, 2002 [b]"Hundreds of thousands of Americans — perhaps millions — faced with ongoing state-sponsored terrorism against gun ownership, believe that they will never regain the free exercise of their right to own, carry, and use firearms unless many leading anti-gun politicians and activists are killed. In human terms, this is perfectly understandable. In fact it is absolutely logical."[/b] "It requires neither a black-robed judge nor a tweed-coated university professor to interpret the Constitution's Second Amendment. It says that an armed citizenry capable of military action is necessary to maintain a free nation, therefore the right to own and carry arms may not be restricted. Both gun owners and anti-gun activists understand this, yet severe unconstitutional restrictions exist right now."
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 12:56:03 AM EDT
The Natural Result Faced with this unending, blatant disregard for the law of the land, faced with unending government-sponsored terrorism against gun owners, faced with the disregard for their plight by all three branches of the federal government and most state governments, faced with a sellout by the current NRA management, faced with a massive, unanswered anti-gun propaganda war directed at the voting public — faced with all that, hundreds of thousands of gun owners, perhaps millions, believe there is no peaceful way to regain the free exercise of their rights. It is no wonder that these Americans have concluded that their oppression will end only by literally eliminating the source of their oppression — the anti-gun, anti-self-defense, anti-Constitution zealots themselves — and then repealing unconstitutional gun "laws". It is no wonder that they imagine these anti-gun zealots being shot in their homes, in their cars, or as they deliver speeches in public. It is no wonder that John Ross' novel Unintended Consequences is viewed as a preview of things to come. Again, it is all quite understandable in human terms, and even logical. In fact this non-peaceful fight to restore Second Amendment rights may have already begun. Tom Wales, a federal attorney and president of Washington CeaseFire, the state's largest gun-control group, was shot to death in his home last year in a planned "hit".
View Quote
Who's Tom Wales? I never heard on any antis getting shot?
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 1:05:00 AM EDT
BTW, the Public Safety hearing is set for 4/16/2002, so if you do decide to write or FAX, now's the time to do it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 1:11:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mattja: Who's Tom Wales? I never heard on any antis getting shot?
View Quote
There was only about a weeks worth of news coverage concerning the incident. There was speculation into another political area not relating to guns which could have been the cause of the hit. Either way, someone voted from the rooftops and punched his ballot.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 1:22:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/6/2002 1:22:56 AM EDT by mattja]
Here's an article about the guy. [url]www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0102/0102martyr.htm[/url] [conspiracy mode on] The antis killed him 'cuz donations were down, they were losing ground (and office space), and needed a martyr. [conspiracy mode off]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 1:42:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/6/2002 2:28:45 AM EDT by UlysseNardin_1846]
Originally Posted By Imbroglio:
Originally Posted By mattja: Who's Tom Wales? I never heard on any antis getting shot?
View Quote
There was only about a weeks worth of news coverage concerning the incident. There was speculation into another political area not relating to guns which could have been the cause of the hit. Either way, someone voted from the rooftops and punched his ballot.
View Quote
Well cry me a FCKN river! When you make many enemies, that's to be expected. Maybe the dead POS should have applied for a carry permit like POS perata. At least he plans on going out with a bang![img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p52c77570fac0ccb7cd7e1a1f5b80202f/fdd37ce2.gif[/img][img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p6088807911cac0858fe23b16c5a407d5/fdd37c86.gif[/img][img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p90cbeb1d993862ad097d752e9893d065/fdd37c5b.gif[/img] Oh ya, I remember when this happened. Think I went out for a drink afterwards.[beer]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:47:50 AM EDT
Prepare now.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 1:26:38 PM EDT
Is he challenging both federal and state laws, or just state? - Sulaco
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:12:03 PM EDT
I was pretty moved by the article. Faxes on the way. Hope mine aren't the only ones there. We really need to start uniting better
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:27:20 PM EDT
Top Top