Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2002 6:12:32 PM EDT
pre 2000/20001 ar15.com shuffle when nudie posts abounded and we argued about Bushmaster vs. Colt?
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn that was just before I arrived here.....
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
pre 2000/20001 ar15.com shuffle when nudie posts abounded and we argued about Bushmaster vs. Colt?
View Quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....the good old days.........when guns were guns, men were men and most all our womenz was nekkid!!!

Naked chicks and ARs....................those were the days huh Schnert?

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
X--Kill,

Actually those were the days of the flame wars.

Every post eventually degenerated into "and your mother too!"  It was rather amusing.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I was just thinking how I missed the Mardi Gra pics this year. Nobody posted any!!!

Probably 'cause they would have been banned, unlike in the past. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was just thinking how I missed the Mardi Gra pics this year. Nobody posted any!!!

Probably 'cause they would have been banned, unlike in the past. [:D]
View Quote

I recall Drew posting those in the old board.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, I remember them days and I wasn't even registered then. Before I had a computer I used to check this site for info on AR's via the free computers at the library.

Sandwhiched inbetween all that precious info was McUzi's pictures of his naked exgirlfriend and guys posting pictures of their wives topless.

Sure I remember those days.

Why do you ask?

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....the good old days.........when guns were guns, men were men and most all our womenz was nekkid!!!

Naked chicks and ARs....................those were the days huh Schnert?

View Quote

its just to bad we cant get part of the ferengi way of life going in the us.. woman cant wear clothes [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top