User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 7:10:59 AM EDT
[#1]
They need to be molested with a bayonet. with 50% more twist
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 7:12:48 AM EDT
[#2]
You mean they weren't illegals from Canada? But, I thought that attempts to enforce immigration law was racist because there were no south american illegals coming here are robbing, raping and pillaging-it was all done by French-Canadians..
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#3]
yall are culturally ignorant!  it is perfectly normal for mexicans and central americans to sex up girls we think are too young!  theyre just sharing their culture with america while not learning ours.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wonder what the legal status of the vic and her family are.

The family probably wouldn't have reported it if they were illegals. Illegals are usually terrified of being deported and refuse to report crimes.
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 7:39:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Something is fishy about this.
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
yall are culturally ignorant!  it is perfectly normal for mexicans and central americans to sex up girls we think are too young!  theyre just sharing their culture with america while not learning ours.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Is the victim an "American"?  I'm willing to bet the victim is an illegal alien from a central or south american country.....

Brian

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top