Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2002 12:41:41 PM EDT
Then why not skip over to http://Handguns.AR15.com
and give us some input. You will enjoy the relaxed killer instinct!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Just one.  It's a Raven .25 that I had re-chambered for .454 Casull.  Damn it's a SCREAMER!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just one.  It's a Raven .25 that I had re-chambered for .454 Casull.  Damn it's a SCREAMER!
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Sooooo..........?
Do you own a handgun (silly question!)? What is it and do you carry it?
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Like I said, it's a converted Raven in.454 Casull.  I carry in a gen-u-ine Uncle Mike's rig with "custom" simulated mother of pearl grips and a modified Beta-C mag.  One of the other guys at Mall Security loads all my customselfdefensetankstoppinghot carry ammo.[whacko]

I'm still waiting for Colt Custom Shop to ship me that M1991A1 in .50BMG that I ordered last year.  I figured I start small game hunting with a handgun this year.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:18:39 PM EDT
[#5]
i went there a few weeks ago..even posted something  or other. but it was like a ghost town, so i left.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I got one.  Its a delrin/nylon Glock 30 rechambered for .445 SuperMag, I've already had 53 kbs, but I think that if I add another 3cm to the diameter of the barrel, it wont kb anymore.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]
It seems from the above that handguns only interest those that are allowed to carry them. I carry my ar in the truck gun rack. As for handguns no CCW is required and most I know carry all the time.

Hard to believe that a good AR person is so off keyed on close personal protection.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
No, I do not own [u]a[/u] handgun, I own several!  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Then why not skip over to [url]http://Handguns.AR15.com[/url]
and give us some input. You will enjoy the relaxed killer instinct!
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No, I do not own [u]a[/u] handgun, I own several!  [:D]
View Quote

Good answer, every man should! It is a poor sub for a rifle or shotgun (which I always keep close), but a real comfort when without them.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Are you kidding? I live in Florida and have a carry permit! I've got one for all my ensembles.
From casual beachwear to formal evening attire.

A snub Taurus .38 for shorts weather
A Smith 9mm (purchased before they sold out)
My trusty springfield .45 for all around
and a .357 Ruger blackhawk for the times I just feel like being a cowboy!

Handguns... a lot like potato chips [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top