Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/4/2002 10:47:27 AM EDT
A few weeks (?) ago I read some posts on one of the gun boards I frequent about where to get firearm insurance. After doing searches, I have been unable to locate the thread. Which leads me to... Where can I buy extra firearm insurance? I would like to compare costs from my current insurance company ($2/$100 worth of guns). Someone, somewhere either on Glock Talk or here posted a link for a place to get firearm insurance. I asked this on Glock Talk, and only got one response, and it wasn't what I was looking for. Can anyone help me? I really don't want to spend more than I have to. The $2/$100 is for a rider I believe it is called...it covers even if I throw the gun away. I really only need insurance for fire/theft. My current company only covers me up to $2k and I need to purchase the "rider" if I want to go above $2k. Thanks for looking...hope you can help!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:18:34 PM EDT
Usually you get firearms coverage through your homeowners/rental insurance policy. I use State Farm and I get some firearms insurance with my homeowners policy. I can purchase extra but Im not sure how much it would cost.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:47:54 PM EDT
[URL]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=100160[/URL] My response is near the bottom, it's the only one worth a damn. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:55:40 PM EDT
The NRA is an option.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 8:30:02 PM EDT
With an NRA membership you get $1000 worth of coverage, and you can purchase additional coverage at a rate of $1.40 per $100 insured.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:25:58 AM EDT
Thank you very much everyone!
Top Top