Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2002 7:32:38 AM EDT
We have had every other concievable Arab ys. Israeli discussions, arguments and polls. Let's get down to an issue that could rapidly get out of hand.

Sound off with your fears, observations and expectations regarding the Israelis letting the nuclear genie out of the bottle.

My take, Arafat will be captured or killed and become a martyr, then a very lucky group of Palestinian suicide bombers will negotiate a higher payoff from Saddam Hussein and will blow up the Knesset or otherwise the Israeli leadership. In retaliation, the Israelis will turn a large part of the contested territories into a glowing parking lot. At the same time they decide to take out all of the Arab capitals in the area, with the possible exception of Saudi Arabia. This action will touch off an exchange of nonconventional weapons
in the Mid-East. Al-Queda sleeper agents in Europe and the U.S. will use this escalation to set off several smuggled 'back pack' nukes in major population centers. China, via the UN, steps in to the power vacuum in the Mid-East and sets the stage for the Battle of Armageddon.

We all need to start reading Revelations and start stocking up on non-perishables and ammo.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 7:34:58 AM EDT
[#1]
When Iraq launch a Bio attack on Israel.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 7:35:13 AM EDT
[#2]
When Israel no longer needs 5 Billion U.S. taxpayer dollars per year.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Why would Israel go nuclear on the Palestinians?  The nuclear fallout would probably kill half the Israelis too.  

I think the only way Israel is going to go nuclear on another Arab country is if they are at war and facing extinction.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Nukes.. they don't have any, they even said so numerous times, so it must be true. :)
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 7:50:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:37:15 AM EDT
[#6]
And then the lord said, [b]"POLARIS!!!"[/b]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#7]
When the matza factories are destroyed.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:47:23 AM EDT
[#8]
The Matzo factories are in lovely Jersey City.

B MANISCHEWITZ COMPANY LLC
1 MANISHEWITZ PL
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07302
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#9]
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

The Hebrew word for burden means prophecy or doom. Thus, this is a prophecy of the doom of Damascus. Damascus shall cease from being a city because it will become a pile of rubble. The description is that of a nuclear blast that reduces the city to rubble. This has never before taken place in the history of Damascus. Damascus will look like Hiroshima after the atomic bomb was dropped.

(Isa 17:2 KJV) The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Aroer is the area east of the Jordan River just across from Israel in modern day Jordan. There are many Palestinians who live in this area due east of the West Bank, and due south of Damascus. All of the people who live in these cities will leave or "forsake" these cities so quickly that they will not even take their flocks with them. These cities are not destroyed as the city of Damascus, but it is obvious that whatever destroyed Damascus will suddenly become a strong threat to the people living due south of Damascus. This threat appears to be the nuclear radiation that will drift southward in the dust cloud and wind that comes out of the nuclear destruction of Damascus.

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Matzo factories are in lovely Jersey City.

B MANISCHEWITZ COMPANY LLC
1 MANISHEWITZ PL
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07302
View Quote

Then the nukes would be flying from us too!  You can bet Sen. Schumer and Lieberman would be behind the effort to exact revenge on the Matza Cracker Massacre perpetrators.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Then the nukes would be flying from us too!  You can bet Sen. Schumer and Lieberman would be behind the effort to exact revenge on the Matza Cracker Massacre perpetrators.
View Quote

I'm betting you are right on this deal.  Nukes would be alright but no evil assault rifles could be used !
(Only nukes without flash-suppressors would be legal.)
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Isreal already has nukes.  They are sitting on the top of their Jericho missiles that they tested in South africa.

If they use them out side of their borders (can't nuke your own towns, won't get re-elected) they can turn the middle east into a vast desert, oh wait it already is..............
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When the matza factories are destroyed.
View Quote

Nukes won't be necessary should this be attempted. The hand of God himself would surely smote any poor soul that was involved in such a horrible operation.[;)]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In the Bible it talks about a war with Syria, and Damascus is turned into rubble.
Then the whole world is against her, "Israel".

Eric, do you have the verse Im quoting handy.
Im at work now.

Daman will be here soon and he will need it.
View Quote

Zechariah 9:1-4
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the Bible it talks about a war with Syria, and Damascus is turned into rubble.

Im at work now.

View Quote

View Quote

Someone please inform this heathen where Damascus is or would be considered.  I'm too lazy to look it up and I'm sure all of you scholars already know!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im at work now.

View Quote

View Quote

Someone please inform this heathen where Damascus is or would be considered.  I'm too lazy to look it up and I'm sure all of you scholars already know!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#17]
When the tanks from Jordan, Syria, and Egypt start rolling into town.

One for each capitol city.

And toss one to Bagdad and Beruit to good luck!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im at work now.

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

IIRC, Damascus is the capital of Syria.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#19]
You better hope they don't nuke because none of us will have anything to talk about in this forum
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:24:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#21]
I hate to break it to you guys, but if the Israelis were to nuke Cairo, Amman, Beirut, or Damascus, future generations of Israelis would be born w/ 3 asses & fifteen eyes from all the fallout.  Look at a map.  Those cities are a relative stone's throw from tiny Israel.  The nukes would probably only be used if Israel's very existence were in danger - something thata few Scuds full of VX would not accomplish.  The ISraeli military is more than capable of responding by conventional mean & I'm sure the israelis have their own little bio. & chem. stockpiles w/ which to retaliate.  Let's not forget that the second any of those countries gassed Israel the 6th Fleet would start lobbing Tomahawks & JDAMs at whoever did it.  Nukes are very messy, especially when the target youre shooting at is so close to your home...
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't think it will come to nukes...unless Sadam launches chemical weapons onto Israel.  BTW...about the fallout topic...we blew up lots of nukes above ground in Nevada, and we're still here.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We all need to start reading Revelations and start stocking up on non-perishables and ammo.
View Quote

If you know who comes back, then I do not think ammo and non-perishables is going to do a lot for ya. Reading the scriptures on the other hand probably will get you some pretty good mileage! [;)]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I hate to break it to you guys, but if the Israelis were to nuke Cairo, Amman, Beirut, or Damascus, future generations of Israelis would be born w/ 3 asses & fifteen eyes from all the fallout.  Look at a map.  Those cities are a relative stone's throw from tiny Israel.  The nukes would probably only be used if Israel's very existence were in danger - something thata few Scuds full of VX would not accomplish. ...
View Quote

Regarding the fallout, two items:

1. If Israel has a neutron bomb, being relatively clean, or if the have regular fission weapons with 'dial-a-yeild', the Israelis could limit the fallout.

2. The prevailing jetstream is, IIRC, from west to east, or FROM Israel TOWARDS the Arab homelands.

You right, the survivors will have children with significant genetic deformities....it just won't be the Israelis.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:02:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
And then the lord said, [b]"POLARIS!!!"[/b]
View Quote

AMEN BROTHER!!Polaris!!
satcong,you are a true believer!!
Polaris will take care of business.
Polaris will 'Diversify' and meake the whole world 'understand'.

"Eradication of Americas enemy loves Polaris"
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#27]
That or the Israelis just air burst the weapon over the Arab city of choice, Ground bursts are only used to dig up command bunkers or Missle Silos.

Air bursts are much better, as they do not use 1/4 of the power of the blast, digging a big hole in the ground and produce little fallout. Plus the Blast effect area is larger due to the air burst spreading out evenly over the target city.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't think it will come to nukes...unless Sadam launches chemical weapons onto Israel.  BTW...about the fallout topic...we blew up lots of nukes above ground in Nevada, and we're still here.
View Quote

Andrew,
I think the fallout is what destroyed all the brains in Kalifornia!

A month or two back, Dubbya strongly indicated he would use nukes if any weapon of mass destruction was unleased on us.  I kind of have the feeling Sharon would do the same.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#29]
IIrc, the fall out from the Nevada tests went towards Utah, Colorado, and places east.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#30]
I think that we should pause to think just what the hell we may be advocating here. This ain't no f*cking video game we're talking about!

Hearing all this POLARIS bullshit from people who are licensed to carry a firearm – you morons are just giving it away to the Anti's on a platter.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Last time I checked a map, both Tripoli & Cairo were west of Tel Aviv.  Also, fallout doesn't just go w/ the jetstream, it's affected by a number of factors.  Like I said, this wouldn't happen unless the very existence of Israel was threatened.  Too bad for some of you Dr. Strangelovian posters...
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#32]
[img]http://wso.williams.edu/~mhacker/Strangelove/kongdrop.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 9:00:01 PM EDT
[#33]
LMAO!  Well.  That doesn't look like Eric.  Maybe it's Cincinnatus riding the "Polaris" in.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:25:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Hold it now!
Me? Look like Slim Pickins? Now way.
C'mon now, I might be big, but I sure ain't fat.[;)]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:31:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm betting you are right on this deal.  Nukes would be alright but no evil assault rifles could be used !
(Only nukes without flash-suppressors would be legal.)
View Quote

No bayo lugs either, pistol grips would definitely be uncouth, and retactable stocks are out of the question. While we are at it, the megaton capacity should be limited to 10.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:02:32 AM EDT
[#36]
They will use nukes when they are tired of living.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:04:26 AM EDT
[#37]
They will use nukes when they are tired of living.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think that we should pause to think just what the hell we may be advocating here. This ain't no f*cking video game we're talking about!

Hearing all this POLARIS bullshit from people who are licensed to carry a firearm – you morons are just giving it away to the Anti's on a platter.
View Quote

Hey Dude, look;I don't give a rats ass for those
terrorists over there.They can all f**king DIE a slow and painful death,and I won't lose any sleep over it for 1 second.Piss on 'em.

You know,SOME of you seem to want to give these "people" respect as human beings;I
WILL NOT.They are the scum of the earth
that don't have a right to live among society.
FLAME ON!!This is America!WE ARE FREE!!,NOT some f**king pissant 3rd world,faggot ass dictatorship!!
stcyr,if you LOVE them so much,WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top