Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/3/2002 10:47:29 PM EDT
[b]George W. Bush[/b] and [b]Dick Cheney[/b] are having lunch at a restaurant near the US Capitol. Dick orders the 'Heart Healthy' Salad. George W. leans over to their young waitress and says - 'Honey, could I have a Quickie?' The waitress is shocked and says - 'Mr. President, I thought you would bring in a new era of morals and virtues to the White House. It's seems I was mistaken. I'm sorry now I even voted for you!' She storms off. Dick leans over to the President and says - 'George, I think it's pronounced 'Quiche'! [:D] Thank you, thank you very much. Thanks for coming, drive safely and don't forget to tip your waiters. Eric The(Raconteur)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:49:49 PM EDT
Smells of strategery to me! [;)] Thanks Hun!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:02:52 PM EDT
I just got done with driving the happy fans back from the game --- a "Mariner Special"; does that qualify me for the night crew? WHAT A FINISH for the Mariners. Down 6-3 in the bottom of the 9th, and they pull off a 7-6 WIN! THAT was a "quicky"! [sex]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:48:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BusMaster007: I just got done with driving the happy fans back from the game --- a "Mariner Special"; does that qualify me for the night crew? WHAT A FINISH for the Mariners. Down 6-3 in the bottom of the 9th, and they pull off a 7-6 WIN! THAT was a "quicky"! [sex]
View Quote
WOOOOO HOOOO!
Top Top