Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/3/2002 9:27:25 PM EDT
Are a special breed not usualy recognised by the AKC. Think everyone has crates in their living rooms. Have messy houses - their kennels are spotless. Can always find a show catalog from somewhere within arm's reach. Drive trucks, vans and SUVs especially equipped to haul Dog crates. Will drive 400 miles, spend $100 on gas, $200 on a motel and $150 for meals to bring home a .25-cent ribbon. Have kids who regard "bitch" as just another household word. Have green, beautifull back yards and they've never bought a bag of fertilizer. Get up at 6 a.m. to walk the dogs, can be at ringside dressed to kill at 8 a.m. sharp, but have trouble getting to work on time. Will usually give up the $200,000 home in the 'burbs to move to a shack on 10 acres so they can have a $200,000 kennel. Never miss a closing date for entery fees - but pay the mortgage 110 days late. Had rather be audited by the IRS than investigated by the AKC. Use dog food bags for trash cans and 30-gallon trash cans for dog food. Talk for hours on the phone to another dog person in a language known only to dog people. Have parents who think the've lost their minds. Have neighbors who think they're strange. Have doggy friends who think they are terrific. Are crazy.[wacko]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:59:15 PM EDT
Hey, my dogs have ruined my lawn. Plus I missed an entry deadline just today, so I was late on this as I am with all my bills. [:)] We are working on the 10 acre thing though.
Top Top