Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2002 2:13:59 PM EDT
Anyone know if this is good stuff? I keep seeing ads in Wideners and other places but never any at fun shows.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen ads in SGn. Never shot any of it. Might be the kind of thing to discuss in the Ammo forum. HAs anyone shot it? Is it hotter/colder/same as US M855?

Scott
:-D
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Guys,

Lots and lots of info in the Ammo forum.  Will probably buy some from Ammoman in the near future.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Its no good, you can only shoot guys in the ass with it.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You're not planning on shooting this though your 10/22 or your .38 now, are you?  [:P]
View Quote

BUSTED!!

hehehehe, ok imbro what gives? you got somethin to tell us?

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I have shot about 120 rounds through both of my AR's and no problems so far. Hopefully I will get more time to test it this weekend,
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're not planning on shooting this though your 10/22 or your .38 now, are you?  [:P]
View Quote

BUSTED!!

hehehehe, ok imbro what gives? you got somethin to tell us?

View Quote

No big deal. They decided that there should be a group standard ammo (like in Patriots) and everyone have at least one case of SS109 if you have a gun to shoot it in or not. I guess I will be issued an AR when the time comes.

I found that the Olympic SS109 is the cheapest and haven't heard anything about it having problems like the Brit SS109.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top