Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2002 11:15:37 AM EDT
This is the weapon of choice of certain Arab terrorist groups.  Considering the US support of Israel, and what is currently going on in the Mideast, how log will it be before someone who hates America packs themselves with dynamite and walks into a crowded building in this country to become a martyr?
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:20:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Thought that's what the hijackers on 9/11 did?

They strapped themselves into a fully-fueled airplane and drove 'em into crowded buildings.

Sure sounded and looked like suicide bombers to me.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Of course I agree that the 9/11 attack was a suicidal one, but it is not the type of activity I was referring to.  I was refeing to the type of attatck that as become nearly a daily event in Israel.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think it'll happen.  I think we're more likely to see super catastrophic terror attacks that happen infrequently and shock the entire nation, rather than the high tempo relatively small suicide bombings that happen all over the small nation of Israel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top