Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/3/2002 9:53:33 AM EDT
Today, after I get out of classes and go work out, I shall enter a liqour store, legally, for the first time. Also, if someone wants to buy me the LEGP rifle for my birthday you are welcome to. I am also going to buy "my" first handgun April 20 at the Salt Lake Gun Show. I have a beratta 92 now, but this wil be the first one I have signed for. Thinking about a G-27 w/ night sights for concealed carry. Oh yeah, taking that class this Saturday, $35 bucks. Anyways, just though I would share. Last exciting b-day I will ever have.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:01:59 AM EDT
Congrats! If you hit any bars tonight, be sure to tell folks that it's your b-day. Whenever I see someone celebrating their 21st, I buy 'em a drink. Afterall, you only have one 21st b-day. :) -kill-9
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:02:17 AM EDT
Happy BDay- You are right- 21 is the last big one.. then it is all down hill. You can get cheaper insurance and rent a car at 25 [;)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:20:52 PM EDT
[bday]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:49:32 PM EDT
welcome to the club! have one for me[beer]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:50:19 PM EDT
[bday] Some of my friends and I are finished with our duties in Galilee and have decided to gather for your Birthday! We are worried we may have been infiltrated by a terrorist and a peace activist! Help us ferret them out![>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][X][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][8P][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)] [>]:)][>]:)][>]:)] Eric The(HappyB-day!)Hun[>]:)] It's my daughter's birthday today, as well! Happy Birthday, Lorelei![>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:06:36 PM EDT
Happy Bday and hope you have 100 more and all healthy. Now one thing DONT DRINK AND DRIVE
Top Top