Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2002 9:53:33 AM EDT
Today, after I get out of classes and go work out, I shall enter a liqour store, legally, for the first time. Also, if someone wants to buy me the LEGP rifle for my birthday you are welcome to. I am also going to buy "my" first handgun April 20 at the Salt Lake Gun Show. I have a beratta 92 now, but this wil be the first one I have signed for. Thinking about a G-27 w/ night sights for concealed carry. Oh yeah, taking that class this Saturday, $35 bucks. Anyways, just though I would share. Last exciting b-day I will ever have.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  If you hit any bars tonight, be sure to tell folks that it's your b-day.  Whenever I see someone celebrating their 21st, I buy 'em a drink.  Afterall, you only have one 21st b-day.  :)

-kill-9
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Happy BDay-  You are right- 21 is the last big one.. then it is all down hill. You can get cheaper insurance and rent a car at 25 [;)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#3]
[bday]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
welcome to the club!  have one for me[beer]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#5]
[bday]
Some of my friends and I are finished with our duties in Galilee and have decided to gather for your Birthday! We are worried we may have been infiltrated by a terrorist and a peace activist!  Help us ferret them out![>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][X][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][8P][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)]
[>]:)][>]:)][>]:)]

Eric The(HappyB-day!)Hun[>]:)]

It's my daughter's birthday today, as well!

Happy Birthday, Lorelei![>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Happy Bday and hope you have 100 more and all healthy. Now one thing DONT DRINK AND DRIVE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top