in a former Palestinian Authority
finance official's office by the IDF
that they say are requests for funds
from Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade:

Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades

Palestine

Financial Report

The debts which we have accumulated
until now are estimated to be NIS 38,000.

The following are the details:

1. The cost of posters of the Al Aqsa
Martyrs Brigades: Azam Mazhar,
Usama Jubara, Shadi Afuri, Yasser Badawi,
Ahed Fares (addition in handwriting of
2,000 shekels).

2. Costs of printed announcements,
invitations and mourners shelters
for martyrs (addition in handwriting
of 1,250 shekels).

3. Cost of sticking photos of martyrs
on wooden boards and also of the martyrs
Thabet Thabet and Mahmud Al Jamil
(addition in handwriting of 1,000
shekels).

4. Cost of memorial ceremonies for
the martyrs. Memorial ceremonies were
held for the martyr Azam and the
martyr Usama (addition in handwriting
of 6,000 shekels).

5. Costs of electricity products and
various chemical materials (for
manufacture of explosive charges and
bombs). This is the greatest expenditure
(the cost of one ready explosive charge
is 700 shekels at least). We require
on a weekly basis 5 – 9 explosives
charges for squads in various areas (addition in handwriting of 5,000
shekels per week x 4 = 20,000 shekels
per month).

6. The cost of bullets. The cost of
a Kalashnikov bullet is 7 – 8 shekels,
and an M-16 bullet costs 2 – 2.5 shekels.
We need bullets on a daily basis.

7. Note: there are 3,000 Kalashnikov
bullets at a cost of 2 shekels per
bullet. We require that you transfer
to us immediately a sum of money for
us to purchase them (addition in
handwriting of 22,500 shekels for kalashnikov bullets and 60,000 shekels
for M-16 bullets).

In conclusion, all the glory and pride
to those supporting the brave resistance
against the oppressive occupation.

From the revolution until victory.

Palestinian Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades

16 September 2001

Addition in handwriting: 25,000 Dinar = 150,750:6

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:06:35 AM EDT
[#1]
[IMG]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/04/02/al.aqsa.finances/al.aqsa.doc2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/04/02/al.aqsa.finances/al.aqsa.doc1.jpg[/IMG]

At least they use our black rifle in their
logo, and that 5.56 is cheaper than 7.62, LOL.

Seriously...

Looks like they're being funded from
outside Palestine.
Note at the very end they make a reference
in handwriting to DINARS...

these are the only countries in the world
that use DINARS:

Algeria

IRAQ

Jordan

Kuwait

Libya

Tunisia

FReepers have just now located the country!

For Jordan, it was 150,750 shekels to 22,355.52 Jordanian dinars. Today's rate.
Looks like we got our suspect.

Jordan.

There must have been an approximately 3,000 Jordanian Dinar currency fluction between September 2001 and today. Any comments?
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
While I'm sure that some of it is true, there is now way you can fully trust this stuff.  I mean the Mossad is no good at faking documents or counterfeiting currency right?  Stuff was prob. manufactured to finally "document" what was generally known - that Arafat was being funded in $$$ & arms by other Islamic nations.  I would be amazed if after 40 years of Arafat's terrorist ass, hard evidence of his true nature is found just laying around, along w/ piles of counterfeit currency in his office.  C'mon.  He hasn't survived for so long by being stupid.   Oh & before anyone goes off and responds that Israel wouldn't do that - rem. Pollard, The Lavi, The Phalcon, The USS Liberty explanation, etc.  Oh and before the other typical response that I'm defending Arafat - I'm not - not in any way.  Again, I just find it retarded that one of the world's biggest terrorists would leave evidence of his linkage to terrorism just laying about, knowing full well that Israel was about to lay the hammer down...
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I was sort of thinking along these same lines, but my foil hat is out at the cleaners so I did not want to post it. But on the other hand these guys aren't rocket scientists (thank god), there are the documents and video tapes that were found in Afghanistan, and the Pearl suspect had a copy of the ransom note in his briefcase. Could be they just did not think the IDF would have the balls to knock the wall in.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#4]
If these guys were bright enough to keep sterile offices in their headquarters, they wouldn't need suicide bombers.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Right on, jobux.

Its hilarious how acdcepting we are of anything that furthers our agenda.

Hey MKSheppard -

I have a letter here from Tim McVeigh requesting reimbursment from YOU for the Ryder truck rental.

How 'bout we just go ahead and execute you right now. The letter PROVES you were involved.

Is Arafat involved?? 9 chances out of 10 say YES he is. But this letter proves nothing.

Maybe its a Mossad forgery.

Maybe its some crazy who wants to get in good with Arafat, or just is having a budget cruch and submitted an invoice HOPING anyone would pick it up .

Maybe like Andrea yates they heard "voices from God" to send Yasser the bill. (someone belonging to a group called Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade prolly ain't known for mental stability)

Maybe it comes  from a Palestinian faction who thinks Arafat is too soft, or too radical, and wants to frame him, and take power.

Come on - ALL these need to be disproven before we can blame Yasser.

Is he involved? 99 chances out of 100 says YES. But let's not stick our heads up our anuses willing to accept ANYTHING that "proves" it.

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#6]
One of that stated objectives of Israel's attack on Yasser's HQ was to find evidence linking him to the suicide bombers.

Well, color me surprised the prophecy just fulfilled itself.

[rolleyes]

And what do you expect? Their at war with the Arabs. The FIRST casualty of war has ALWAYS been the truth.

I don't blame the Israelis for trying ANYTHING. But I can blame gullible sheeple for BEING sheeple.

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Let me explain something, since I have some expertise in this area.  People get complacent where they feel safe.  I can walk around most office buildings and have enough material at the end of the day that would give away trade secrets, confidential business information, and other such things.  You'd be amazed at the stuff marked "confidential" coming off a printer in a busy office that doesn't get picked up immediately.  And when the person who printed it comes by to get it and doesn't find it, he/she just assumes it was a printer screwup and prints another copy.

Criminal Psychologists see it all the time.  Criminals feel safe in their base of operations, so they leave evidence lying around.  I assume Arafat is no different.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Speaking of DINARS, anybody had one of those Hearty Man TV DINARS lately? [;)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#9]
You guys accusing Arafat of somehow being involved with terorism are way out of line [whacko]

Mossad forged that document [whacko]

This doesn't prove anything [rolleyes]

Ahem..  You guys playing devil's advocate, remember who you are defending.  Remember, Arafat's the guy who basically invented modern terrorism.  Hijackings, the Munich massacre, suicide bombings?  These are all his ideas.  Is it such a stretch of the imagination that his HQ contained documents like these?  A place he thought was safe and off limits to any Israeli incursion?

This is not a poor maligned guy Sharon is picking on because Sharon's a mean nasty bully.  Arafat is the guy who did everything he could to sabotage any hope for peace between Arabs and Jews.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
People get complacent where they feel safe.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
5. Costs of electricity products and various chemical materials (for manufacture of explosive charges and
bombs). This is the greatest expenditure (the cost of one ready explosive charge is 700 shekels at least). We require on a weekly basis 5 – 9 explosives charges for squads in various areas (addition in handwriting of 5,000 shekels per week x 4 = 20,000 shekels per month).
View Quote

Bastards.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#12]
One thing that bothers me about this discovery

The amounts arent in DOLLARS.

al Qiada for example ran all its finances in USD's

Now maybe it was just because al Asqa is a national, not a international, orginzation.

But I would have thought also that the funding for foreign sources would be in dollars also...

Now maybe they have recently started avoiding dollars cause the US Treasury tracks their movement now, post 9/11.

But it does make even me wonder...
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Who here needs "proof" that Arafat is a terrorist?

How about Osama?

Not me.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're in Sheckels, the currency of Israel.  

Also, Arafat was running a counterfeit operation at his HQ.  Guess what he was printing? I'll give you a hint:  not dollars.

And yeah, you're right. Al-aqsa limits their operation to the West Bank and ISrael, and is a Palestinian outfit under the PLO umbrella.  Hezbollah and Hamas are organs of Iranian terror, and operate all over the place. I think their main base is in Lebanon.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How about Osama?

Not me.
View Quote

Yikes.

One of the things that I always prided us Americans on, making us superior to suicide bomber types, is that we required PROOF before we convicted one one and exeuted them (or even pronounced them guilty)

But I have a more pressing question here.....

Who is AR fag??? Does he have a pink AR??? And how does he get his own HQ?? [;D] I wonder if AR fag posts here??? Hmmmmm......

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

They're in Sheckels, the currency of Israel.  

Also, Arafat was running a counterfeit operation at his HQ.  Guess what he was printing? I'll give you a hint:  not dollars.

And yeah, you're right. Al-aqsa limits their operation to the West Bank and ISrael, and is a Palestinian outfit under the PLO umbrella.  Hezbollah and Hamas are organs of Iranian terror, and operate all over the place. I think their main base is in Lebanon.
View Quote

Yeah, yeah your probably right.  I was just being careful, diddn't want to get burned. And supposedly professional al Qaida didn't doo too good a job of sanitizing their places either..
But I would like to see if the CIA agrees with Mossad about this...
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I've heard reports that they also found a counterfeiting operation, printing Israeli currency. If true they should broadcast that far and wide to show what a "peace partner" he was.

(For those that don't know... Arafat did the same thing with US $100 bills when he was camped out in Lebanon. Counterfeiting hurts the economies of the target nation...)
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:40:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've heard reports that they also found a counterfeiting operation, printing Israeli currency. If true they should broadcast that far and wide to show what a "peace partner" he was.

(For those that don't know... Arafat did the same thing with US $100 bills when he was camped out in Lebanon. Counterfeiting hurts the economies of the target nation...)
View Quote

I thought that was Hezballah? I remember on 60 minutes back in the EIGHTIES showing these little old Iranian men drawing these bills BY HAND- these are the same guys who do all that blue work on porcelin by the way- take them about 24 working hours to do a bill.

But I thought we put a stop to that when we stopped letting anyone else but the US government buy the paper we make bills from?
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I dont know if it's the real thing or not. I will point out that the British and French ignored intelligence information they received about the Germans training specifically for an offensive through the Ardennes, British historians will admit they dismissed the information because it was aquired very easily and they thought it was a decoy, the French still say it wasn't considered possible at the time. Even though some of their own tank corp did it during some wargames. Anyway my point is sometimes good information just isn't that hard to come by and i completely agree with the complacency comment.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I thought that was Hezballah? I remember on 60 minutes back in the EIGHTIES showing these little old Iranian men drawing these bills BY HAND- these are the same guys who do all that blue work on porcelin by the way- take them about 24 working hours to do a bill.

But I thought we put a stop to that when we stopped letting anyone else but the US government buy the paper we make bills from?
View Quote

Iran is still believed to be the single largest counterfeiter of US currency, and have been since the end of the Iraq/Iran war.  They use the same printing presses that we do.  One of the reasons we changed the format of our currency to the big faced bills with all the watermarks, threads, etc. was to throw the counterfeiters off.  However, the CIA had evidence that Iran was reproducing $100 bills less than 7 days after their distribution in the US.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about Osama?

Not me.
View Quote

Yikes.

One of the things that I always prided us Americans on, making us superior to suicide bomber types, is that we required PROOF before we convicted one one and exeuted them (or even pronounced them guilty)

View Quote

That's in court, chief.

I'm just a man.
A man with eyes, ears and common sense.
So don't be silly and obtuse.
You know damned well what THEY are.
Terrorists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top