Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2002 7:35:44 AM EDT
I have a bunch of USGI parts including a Remington Rand slide. I thougt I's build up a WW2 "replica" using the Colt lower. I'm looking for a cheap 1927 Colt Sistema. Refinished I think this would look great. Where is the best place to get one? What is a good price on one? thanks JimE2
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:45:15 AM EDT
i used to see them in shotgun news for about $399 for a C&R.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:49:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JimE2: I have a bunch of USGI parts including a Remington Rand slide. I thougt I's build up a WW2 "replica" using the Colt lower. I'm looking for a cheap 1927 Colt Sistema. Refinished I think this would look great. Where is the best place to get one? What is a good price on one? thanks JimE2
View Quote
[url]www.cruffler.com/jld.html[/url] has 'em, and very good people to work with. [url]www.aimsurplus.com[/url] or [url]www.jgsales.com[/url] are also possibilities. as a step up from a systema, cruffler.com has 1927 Hartford Colts for $400 refinished. These are made in the US by Colt for an Argentine military contract. Systemas followed the Hartfords & were produced in Argentina under Colt license on Colt equipment. If you have a C&R FFL, either can go right to your door. -hanko
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:53:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2002 7:54:14 AM EDT by Aimless]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:36:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2002 8:39:05 AM EDT by Yankee1911]
The latest flier from SOG has the Sistemas listed for $300, plus $10 if you want handpicked. They're graded at very good to excellent condition. [url]www.southernohiogun.com[/url] JLD Enterprises has them for the same price, and the same condition. I got mine from JLD several months ago, and I've been happy with it. [url]www.jldenter.com[/url] Edited to add: I don't see them listed on the SOG website, but they are shown in the sales flier I got in the mail yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:35:08 AM EDT
Top Top