Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2002 6:08:00 AM EDT
Hey Paul,what did I do?All I do is read topics
and post every now and then.Are you UN-AMERICAN
or WHAT?I have threatened no one.What's the big deal?
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 6:15:36 AM EDT
[#1]
in my best Robert DeNiro voice - [i]"Are you talking to ME?[/i]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 6:18:45 AM EDT
[#2]
No,I'm talking to the Moderator Paul.Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 6:20:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Should this have been an email?  

If you're going to air the dirty laundry, at least show us the underwear so we know what the hell is going on...  Inquiring minds want to know![;D]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 6:27:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry everyone.I don't usually whine or bitch
BUT....It looks as though Paul has killed ALL my threads for no reason.I broke no conduct rules at all,and he still killed the threads.What did I do to piss him off?I hardly even post,MUCH LESS create new threads.Am I still welcome here?
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:01:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:07:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Did you try page 2...or maybe page 3?  I think you are probably jumping the gun here.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:18:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah he killed it.I just did a search on it.
The topic was "I just signed up to the Army Infantry".Try your own search .You won't find it.I have already emailed GoatBoy about it.I don't have Paul's email address though.And I didn't break the code of conduct.I SWEAR I didn't!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah he killed it.I just did a search on it.
The topic was "I just signed up to the Army Infantry".Try your own search .You won't find it.I have already emailed GoatBoy about it.I don't have Paul's email address though.And I didn't break the code of conduct.I SWEAR I didn't!
View Quote

May have not been what you said at all! There are a lot of trolls around here that like to screw up posts. Anyway just e-mail Paul do a search on his name then you can get his e-mail address.

I do think if he did delete it he could tell you why out of respect for you. Also if you want start a new post on that.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Any moderater can delete posts, and these seem to include BigPig, EricTheHun, Paul, raf, Sweep, Waverunner.

It seems unusual to have posts deleted out of hand, you really gotta work at it usually... I, too, wonder what happened.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#11]
For the record: Our policy is that we do NOT "delete" threads; we move them to the moderator's forum.

Tyler
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#13]
It WAS deleted - for no reason.  Some assholes were dressing down MD for calling terrorists bad names.  One of them was "Mr. Rambo" been to every army school - blahblah - I can't sleep at night because I was covered in my best friends guts - blah, blah.  STRLN and a few others called his cards and his sorry ass was proven to be a liar. [:D]

I'm dealing with one of the three "delta ninjas" via private email right now.  "If you can't whip me in a fight, you're a pussy - blah, blah, blah".  I was army airborne ranger delta swat special forces - rangers wipe their ass with you - blah, blah, blah.

MD's not imagining things.  The thread was here.  

They let the stupid "raise your post count by one!" threads choke this list to death.

What gives, Paul???  Thread not PC enough?  My reply is "why do you need a gun like THAT"?  (PC overload) [>:/]

Maybe it got deleted by accident - give Paul a chance to reply.

Kick the militant mulims in the f*cking nuts, MD!

Tate

For the record: Our policy is that we do NOT "delete" threads; we move them to the moderator's forum.

Tyler
View Quote

OOPS - sorry, Tyler - I'll go look - thanks
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#14]
mmmmmm-kay...

can't find it in the mods forum....
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Never saw the second thread...

Moving along.... [:D]

I am furious with whoever was wrong in this situation!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks Paul! Your a "Saint"......OOPS I'm SORRY
Paul..."saint"wasn't meant to sound non-PC.Your just a "great" person.LOL,How's about some 'diversity' Paul?5.56 or 7.62?(JUST KIDDING Paul!!!)....and he said 'I'was whining
lol!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top