Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2002 3:00:46 PM EDT
I haven't been able to access DPMS's website for at least a year.... long load time followed with an error page. Is anyone else experiencing this?

It's frustrating becuase I own one and am currently shopping for some refinishing services and want to check them out.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 3:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
This site loads fine for me.

[url]www.dpmsinc.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This site loads fine for me.

[url]www.dpmsinc.com[/url]
View Quote

Me too.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, it's a no-go. Anything in my computer settings that would not allow some pages to load, perhaps?

I've scanned my internet settings in IE, and haven't noticed anything out-of-sorts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Just clicked on it and it loaded in about 1 second.  Navigated through a couple of sections and it's just as fast.  No error messages.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Works for me. Btw, this gives me a chubby.

[img]http://www.shooterstore.com/dpmsinc/images/RFA2-24SP.jpg[/img]

-T.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Toaster: Me too, everytime I hold it[:D]

Edited to add: The rifle!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top