Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/30/2002 8:02:23 PM EDT
This guy calls his buddy the horse rancher and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse. The buddy says, "how will I recognize him?" "That's easy, he's a midget with a speech impediment." So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse. "A female horth." So he shows him a prized filly. "Nith lookin' horth. Can I thee her eyeth?" So the guy picks up the midget, who gives the horse's eyes the once-over. "Nith eyeth; can I thee her earzth?" So he picks the little fella up again and shows him the horse's ears. "Nith earzth. Can I see her mouf?" The rancher is gettin pretty pissed off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth. "Nice mouf. Can I see her twat?" Totally pissed at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arm and jams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's you-know-what, pulls him out and slams him on the ground. The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing: "Perhapth I should rephrathe that. "Can I thee her wun awound a widdle bit?"
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 6:47:34 AM EDT
A day without sunshine is like, night. R35
Top Top