Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2002 5:27:00 PM EDT
Anyone know of any, something when you are very sh*t-faced and decided to try sober
up slightly (Without non-alcoholic drinks) so that you could move on to somewhere else.

heres ours..

We call it the "STUNTMAN"

It consists of your basic tequila, lemon and salt........only the method of drinking it changes.

Step 1. Put a liberal amount of salt on the back of your hand. Sniff vigorously in to one nostril.
Step 2. Shoot the tequila down your throat.
Step 3. Squeeze lemon generously in to open eye.

Let me tell ya.....If this doesn't wake you up, nothing will.
To get the best effect, repeat.........use other nostril and other eye second time round.

Enjoy!!

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Bitters
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#3]
you want to drink like a champ? sneak of to the john and two finger your through. emptys the booze out of the stomach so you won't be as hung over in the morning (or you can get more in you later without going to a unconconsoisness)

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Are theadverse results of too muck iintake of alcohol made better by the intake of even more alcohol – why, sure! You drunk or summpin?
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#5]
iTs prety clear to me, that more is betr. I mean mty that increased input bprvdes obvioud benefits to butht thr reader and postsr! oNeS insihgts are clearerr!
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#6]
asdf afadfgahahjqg;ojh as;dh ;kj asdf a;kjh fa;ouh a;sdjfh ;afk;aksdj ;f ;foshha; ag;asdg;a soufg;ag ;j;jhag;kjhasuiwerufjb as [b]?????????[/b]

(drunk, but able to use board code)
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#7]
A thallium cocktail.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone know of any, something when you are very sh*t-faced and decided to try sober
up slightly (Without non-alcoholic drinks) so that you could move on to somewhere else.

heres ours..

We call it the "STUNTMAN"

It consists of your basic tequila, lemon and salt........only the method of drinking it changes.

Step 1. Put a liberal amount of salt on the back of your hand. Sniff vigorously in to one nostril.
Step 2. Shoot the tequila down your throat.
Step 3. Squeeze lemon generously in to open eye.

View Quote

I use something like that, except I substitute cocaine for the salt and don't squeeze lemon juice into my eyes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#9]
iTs prety clear to me, that more is betr.

I mean mty that increased input povdes obvioud benefits to butht thr reader and postsr! oNeS insihgts beocome clearerr!
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#10]
And WHY would you want to be sober?

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#11]
shot of tequila gold....SNORT the lemon.....no shit it works...but a bad habit..
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#12]
more powerful than a Jagermeister enema
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top