Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/30/2002 2:58:49 PM EDT
Guys, I been looking at getting more into Oil stocks, I keep on seeing the prices at the pump, (1.55) and this stuff in the middle east. I own the two following APC, which is Andarko petrol. They been from $45 to $56 in the last two months. and Conoco. They been slowly going up and up. Been making some $$$ on the call options. Who's looking at oil right now? What are some good US producers to look into? Come on AR15.com people, you all got some brains to pick. c-rock
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 3:12:23 PM EDT
I've been thinking of getting into the futures market for several years. I think the oil prices will go up conciderably soon. Could someone explain the futures market to us? It'd be enlightening. CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:48:45 PM EDT
Yes oil stocks are the only way to go. I would get buy as many as you can. I recomend Jones Oil for all your petro needs. MT Jones Jones Oil Co. Inc.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:57:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CAPITALIST: I've been thinking of getting into the futures market for several years. I think the oil prices will go up conciderably soon. Could someone explain the futures market to us? It'd be enlightening. CAPITALIST
View Quote
This web site should help you along with your interests...[url]http://www.kenroberts.net/[/url]
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 7:31:39 PM EDT
Top Top