Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Always, its a law
GG
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Always:
Several years ago I was involved in an accident. the vehicle I was in did a full 180 spin, my door (passenger) flew open. The seatbelt kept me in, can't say the same for my glasses! I found them 50 feet away from the scene.
I also wear a bicycle helmet. I crashed once, minor concussion. Crashed a few years later. One new helmet required, got off cheap.
My wife was also involved in an accident, if not for her seatbelt she would have become the steering wheel.

Reminds me of the old joke of the old man lamenting to his wife in his death bed:
"You have always been by my side, when I fell off the horse, you were there by my side helping me heal, when I got pneumonia and almost died you were there by my side, when I fell off the roof you were there by my side.
Here I am dying and here you are, by my side
WOMAN YOU ARE JUST BAD LUCK!

Regards

AACK

Regards

ACK
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top