Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/28/2002 11:38:23 PM EDT
"On October 25, 2000, The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms sent approximately 30 federal and local agents in stormtrooper attire to confiscate firearms from a dealer who, according to what they told him, 'did not have his papers in order.'" The rest of the infuriating article can be read here: [url]keepandbeararms.com/newsarchives/XcNewsPlus.asp?cmd=view&articleid=2346[/url] It is no wonder with all of the BS the ATF pulls that Charlie Puckett ran.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 11:57:06 PM EDT
I'd like to think something positive will come of this, and I wonder if AG Ascroft will take notice... We have known that ATF has been out of control - even GSA figured it out in the '70's! I've seen the conclusions of the report, but am still trying to locate a copy of the report proper... It's the one cited in "Unintended Consequences," and it DOES exist! FFZ
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 12:10:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By FreeFireZone: I'd like to think something positive will come of this, and I wonder if AG Ascroft will take notice...
View Quote
I highly doubt it. It will be business as usual, just like during the Reagan administration when even the President wanted to disband the ATF.
Top Top