Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2002 7:41:55 AM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=104610[/url]

[b]
We need you help now, before time runs out! The committee is scheduled to vote on the bill after spring recess, Monday or Tuesday, April 1-2.
We need to get faxes out to them ASAP!! If you don't have a fax machine, or access to one, then CALL!!! Calling is much more effective than
email - most likely they NEVER READ THEIR EMAIL, or they have assistants scroll thru it and MAYBE, just maybe they take notes. We need to
be very vocal - polite, but vocal about our opposition to this. The bill starts out with the 50 BMG cartridge, but it won't stop there!!
View Quote
[/b]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Btt...

Anyone post this on Biggerhammer?
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:30:03 AM EDT
[#2]
You may want to print out and mail, or email the following resource which is excellent:

.50 CALIBER LIARS
Exposing Multiple Untruths from Gun Prohibitionists
http://[url]www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBPrintItem.asp?ID=2762[/url]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Why are we just hearing about his now??? Were they trying to sneak one in on us or have I been out of the loop?

Has it passed either house or senate?
where is it now???
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=104610[/url]

We need EVERYONE, even if you DON'T live in Kalifornia,
View Quote

Yes, it's just another Caliban initiative, but as the story goes, whatever gets started here seems to find a path to the federal level. Or at least another state or two. We are looking for anyone with a little time to call and tell the committee members to not approve it. It helps
everyone in the long run.

Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I actually got a letter in the mail yesterday from Armalite, asking me to join the Fifty Caliber Shooter's Association.

The best way to protect the .50 is to bring the prices down to a reasonable level. More people will buy them and have a vested interest in keeping them legal.

The AR50 should cost a third of what they sell for.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I actually got a letter in the mail yesterday from Armalite, asking me to join the Fifty Caliber Shooter's Association.

The best way to protect the .50 is to bring the prices down to a reasonable level. More people will buy them and have a vested interest in keeping them legal.

The AR50 should cost a third of what they sell for.
View Quote

DAMN GOOD POINT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top