Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 3/22/2001 8:06:43 PM EDT
I've had the C&R for a couple of months now and want to start using it. Brownell's has a special bound book for gunsmiths, but I don't need it because I never accept weapons for repair or anything like that. Where can I find a bound book appropriate for C&R?
Link Posted: 3/22/2001 9:31:48 PM EDT
There are several FFL kit sellers in the SGN. You should be able to get one from them or just use any store bought bound book. A ledger would work.
Link Posted: 3/22/2001 10:00:24 PM EDT
The Brownell's bound book is not for gunsmiths. It works just fine for the C&R FFL and it's only $2. It will hold entries for several hundred guns. That should hold you for a year or two. Dennis Jenkins
Originally Posted By mattja: I've had the C&R for a couple of months now and want to start using it. Brownell's has a special bound book for gunsmiths, but I don't need it because I never accept weapons for repair or anything like that. Where can I find a bound book appropriate for C&R?
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 4:32:55 AM EDT
I just use an Excel spreadsheet. The format in in your Green Book of regulations. "Bound Book" is really a misnomer. BATF says it can also be "an orderly sequence of loose leaf pages". It is also easy to get approval to use a computer based system.
Top Top