Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/27/2002 12:59:26 AM EDT
Just like to know how you think is the troll of the year?? If this post will not be locked I will place a poll for who will be the troll of the year.

We all love trolls they keep this web site alive so why not show our support and vote your troll of the yea. At the end I will count up the 5 trolls and you will vote who is the person who should got the troll if the year award.

No flame to anyone just a post that eveyone can get in to!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Me!.....And who are you?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#2]
You know who has my vote... and he just won't quit. Still going strong today:

Quoted:
Thanks so much.  

I wonder if these trashy gunslingers that I count among my political allies will have to drive 50 miles in their pickup truck with ma/cousin and cousin/aunt to "Capital Town" to consult the nearest dictionary to understand what's written.
View Quote

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=104250[/url]

Obviously he was baited into it by the two previous posting members. He would never troll... [rolleyes]

Quoted:
For those who have objected to the "secondhander" comment then I'll second ally the Ayn Rand recommendations.  Objectivism.  You must see by now, all you White trash hick dirtbag Confederate scum, that I am far from left wing.  You will continue to suck from us as long as your cus'n's children shall live for forwarding your cause in a literate manner.  You need us to forward your view.
View Quote

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=104155[/url]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#3]
2 votes for IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#4]
What about McUzi, and his whole Scatman escapades?

Viper Out
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought that was FrankTheSpank
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I vote for Dungus, aka Dung Beetle.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sort of leaning toward the young guy who thought the SKS was the greatest battlefield rifle of all time.  He is the one that has his own website and rules it with an iron hand.  He also had the distinction of looking like Curly on the Three Stooges.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#8]
How about Rguns/KMA [:D]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:43:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

It was
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How about Rguns/KMA [:D]
View Quote

I will second that [;)]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I nominate AndyTN.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#14]
No fair. I'm just getting started.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#15]
If the TOTY winner gets a 2002 LEGP, then I nominate moi.  The reason I troll so much is simply that I am afraid of getting flamed (I have a tender heart ya know) by The Red Goat or some of his cronies............LOL.  I had much rather just watch the action.

Oh, BTW  can anyone loan me $60 bucks to become a Team Member?

Jarhead
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:06:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And I think he is a cop. He just likes to piss everyone off.

View Quote

I see you're after the LEO vote.  Excellent strategy !
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Does anyone remember the guy who was here a few months back who was a martial arts expert and the best firearms expert there ever was?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My vote goes to :

[size=5][b][gold]DaMan[/gold][/b][/size=5]

Anyone who has to have a nickname to reafirm his sexuality, because of his inability to satisfy the oppisite (or maybe the same) sex, and has a major attitude problem, is a Troll from hell....
He lists topics with no sources sometimes. and when it come to one of us asking for his source he just say's " Look it up, its public record".
But then when he needs or can't find the source he feels he should be spoon fed since he doesn't know how to use google or Yahoo.
And I think he is a cop. He just likes to piss everyone off.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=101026[/url]

This thread is the url reference of just one example. I know he will want someone to find it for him. And if you guys want more...
look it up, its public record... use the search...

My second vote goes to me as a troll for posting this.
I can take it. I don't have any more than 4 issues I think. [}:D]

Visualize me giving you the finger [u]here[/u] !

View Quote

Maybe DaMan is really a woman in a homosexual relationship and his/her handle only denotes who wears the pants in the family?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Frank the Spank.

He acually worked at it. Posted on the site, liked by everyone, and then BAM! A flood of scat.

Av.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

It was
View Quote

My bad.  I guess I just stored them together under banned people.  NOW I remember.  McUzi got nailed for the whole cop-killer thing.

I stand corrected.  Changing my vote to Frank the Spank, due to volume, sheer level of trollocity (new word?), and the fact that it was pretty unexpected.

Viper Out
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#21]
I, too, join [b]ilikelegs[/b] in casting my vote for [b]DaMan[/b] as Troll of the Year!

And the thread linked by [b]ilikelegs[/b] is certainly a prime example of trollism at its very best (worst?):

Originally posted by DaMan -
I did find an article in the Saudi Gazette about the fire. But nothing about the "religious police" driving girls back into the building to die.

What really happened?

DaMan
View Quote

Not content to ask such a dumbassed question once, he continued to repost this question four, yes, that's right, four more times on that single thread!

That's gotta be a record that will live forever enshrined in the Troll Hall of Fame!

BTW, he still thinks that only [b]14 schoolgirls[/b] died in the fire, and not the correct number of [b]15 schoolgirls![/b]

Like that single disputed schoolgirl's death somehow rehabilitates the honor of those ass-hole Saudi religious police!

Even Saudi supporters are irate over the conduct of the [i][b]Mutaween[/b][/i] in this matter.

But not [b]DaMan![/b]

Eric The(MemoryLikeAnElephant)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:18:22 PM EDT
[#23]
And who can forget [url=http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=83339]THE_TRUTH[/url] with his one and only post.

Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#24]
I haven't seen the biggest shit stirrer around even mentioned yet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Does anyone remember the guy who was here a few months back who was a martial arts expert and the best firearms expert there ever was?
View Quote

That would entail about half the membership, wouldn't it...?

Split my vote for DaMan/IMHO
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
2 votes for IMHO.
View Quote

3 votes for IMHOle.
Pit
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:44:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And who can forget [url=http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=83339]THE_TRUTH[/url] with his one and only post.

View Quote

I missed that post. What a beauty!
Can I vote again?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I have to split my vote between Blackgrub and his alter ego. [;)]   (And no, I'm not telling yet!)
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#29]
I see I'm not the only person that was disappointed that they weren't nominated. Hell, someone actually incenuated that I was a fed trolling this board about a month or so ago.

Anyway, this is a tuff one. There are more than a few that crack me up.

IMHO gets my vote for the most recent one that's been cracking me up. He's so full of intelectually ignorant pompocity. And he dresses it in such fine packaging.

I can't believe that so many here have bothered replying to his posts. I refuse to even acknowledge him.

Frank T. Spank probably gets the most outrageous stunts vote. All that scat. I don't know what was worse, that stuff or the pictures he posted of himself on another board where he was screwing a blow up doll (I still chuckle aloud everytime I think of that one).

Anyway, only four in the running so far. Come on, somebodies got to remember some other good ones!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I have to split my vote between Blackgrub and his alter ego. [;)]   (And no, I'm not telling yet!)
View Quote

Im betting it is someone aleady mentioned.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#32]
I vote FI as the biggest pain in the ass in chat.

Tyler
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:09:22 PM EDT
[#33]
I vote for markm as troll of the year.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Nope, not mentioned yet Boom.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#35]
I know he's not qualified, but I vote Billy Klinton.  He trolled the whole US for 8 years.  And he didn't inhale!  What da man!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm surprised no one's nominated Imbroglio- maybe there's an uber-troll award?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Question:  Is this an award for the "poster most likely to troll when off their medication"?

If so, I'd definitely go with Da Man...

[:P]

Otherwise, the award for the most deliberate shit-stirring ought to go to Imbro...

Or whoever he is pretending to be at the moment... right, Don? [;)]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#39]
[size=4] "DaMan, ....  what is the BEST in life"?!!![/size=4]

[b]TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THEIR LAMENTATIONS AS THEY CALL YOU A "TROLL".... AND WHINE LIKE  WOMEN![/B]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

[b]TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THEIR LAMENTATIONS AS THEY CALL YOU A "TROLL".... AS THEY WHINE LIKE  WOMEN![/B]

DaMan
View Quote

I believe that would be called speaking through your arse. [stick]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

[b]TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THEIR LAMENTATIONS AS THEY CALL YOU A "TROLL".... AND WHINE LIKE  WOMEN![/B]

DaMan
View Quote

My apologies to all women reading my post!  Maybe I should have said, [b]"..... AND WHINE LIKE A VIET NAM ERA DRAFT DODGER DEFENDING HIS COLLEGE DEFERMENT"![/b]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#44]
[b][size=4]Me!![size=4][/b]

I've spent the past year & some 2,800 post being nice and have now made it on the inside, soon, very soon I will reveal my evil plan!! [}:D]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
[b][size=4]Me!![size=4][/b]
View Quote

Nah, not you Kevin. You're the guy who gets us good deals on mags. [0:)]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Whine, whine, whine, [b]DaMan[/b], at least you're winning at something in life's lottery!

So quit while you're ahead.

Or are these posts simply a brazen attempt to remind folks to vote for you?

Eric The(Clever)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#47]
BTW, DaMan, have you ever figured out how many Arab schoolgirls died as a result of the fire at that school in Mecca?

Careful now, your answer may sway the voting one way or the other!

Eric The(KnowItAll)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

It was
View Quote

My bad.  I guess I just stored them together under banned people.  NOW I remember.  McUzi got nailed for the whole cop-killer thing.

Viper Out
View Quote

And then returned as I_Lv_Carrots. Right?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#49]
My apologies to all women reading my post! Maybe I should have said, "..... [b]AND WHINE LIKE A VIET NAM ERA DRAFT DODGER DEFENDING HIS COLLEGE DEFERMENT[b/]"!

Quoted:
Whine, whine, whine, [b]DaMan[/b], at least you're winning at something in life's lottery!

So quit while you're ahead.

Or are these posts simply a brazen attempt to remind folks to vote for you?

Eric The(Clever)Hun
View Quote

Clever to avoid service in Viet Nam?  Yup!
But, Bill Klinton did the same thing.  So, Eric, don't YOU try to take credit for that maneuver as an original idea!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#50]
so don r, what was THE_TRUTH's other account.

inquireing minds want to know.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top