Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2002 8:49:45 AM EDT
Sorry if this is a repost: Band of Brothers Series Encore. Starts Monday April 8th, 9PM EST. Episode 1 & 2. Get your vcrs/tivos ready.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:52:08 AM EDT
Thanks for the heads up Maddog....I got all of them on tape the first go round except the last one!! Oh BTW a member emailed me a word document of the book......DAM I love this place!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:53:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Stormbringer: Oh BTW a member emailed me a word document of the book......DAM I love this place!!
View Quote
You're welcome :) Who else wants it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 9:07:42 AM EDT
Yes indeed Hight Fives and cudos to K98 a real nice guy if ever there was one!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 9:44:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kar98:
Originally Posted By Stormbringer: Oh BTW a member emailed me a word document of the book......DAM I love this place!!
View Quote
You're welcome :) Who else wants it?
View Quote
OOOH, OOOH, I do. I do..... Scott
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 9:55:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Gun-fan: OOOH, OOOH, I do. I do..... Scott
View Quote
Sent (to you and some Tatjana ;) There are some minor things I'll need to fix in the text, like the transcriptions of German language, but other than that, it's a pretty flawless file. Even has pics included.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:47:21 AM EDT
I wish they would hurry up and get the series on DVD already. That would make a nice box set for Christmas. Av.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 12:48:27 PM EDT
KAR98, I do hope that you realize that what you're doing (or saying you're doing) is illegal, and completely punishable, under the law. Making unauthorized copies of copyrighted material is a crime - and, as a guy that really thinks Stephen Ambrose did a really good job writing that book, I think he should get paid for it. And, if you forward it to others, you're breaking yet additional laws. Sure, it seems like you're doing everyone a favor...but are you, really?
Top Top