Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/24/2002 8:45:17 PM EDT
I was wondering how many ppl (if any) are going to be going to watch the thunder over louisville fireworks show next month in Louisville kentucky. My brother and a friend and I are going and will stay a couple days. I was wondering if people that were going could set up a meeting place or somthing. it would give some of us a chance to meet other board members. Just a thought. anything from an Large american flag or a small banner or sighn would do. along with a pre selected estimated area of gathering. its just an idea i had. I enjoy talking to you guys so much that I wouldn't mind meeting some of you in person. just my .02 cents
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:48:49 PM EDT
What's the occasion?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:25:52 AM EDT
I don't know if I will make it to Thunder or the Kentucky Derby this year since I am living in South Carolina now. While in Louisville check-out Shooter's Supply. They located in St. Mathews, the I-64 and I-264 area.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:56:07 AM EDT
no, but i will be at the 'thunder under looeyville'- knob creek! what weekend are the fireworks?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:39:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:52:46 AM EDT
I dont ever go but, i always watch it on tv. Traffic is a major pain. I love watching the aircraft show. It may be even better this year since we are layin the smack down on al queda. <----spelling?? [url]www.knobcreekrange.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:34:08 PM EDT
It's the weekend after KCR. I won't be going. Too many yahoo's for my tastes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 7:06:53 AM EDT
Its a good show, but there are way too many drunks and trubbamakers in a crowd of a million people. For those who go, park several blocks north and walk to your car rather than get stuck in a gigantic gridlock.
Top Top