Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2002 4:04:31 PM EDT
Has anyone here manage to find this gear at a reasonable price? USCav's stuff costs an arm and a leg, or at least more than I'm willing to pay and buying piece by piece from Ebay would cost even more-but I haven't found any other reliable sources for the new MOLLE system. No private seller seems to has it by the time I call them. I saw a few sets at a gunshow a while back but that's been it.

any one have supplier that they know has the full sets??
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.specialtydefense.com[/url]

Just order from the manufacturer.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm in the process of updating my inventory...I got a lot more stuff...but check it all out here:

[url]http://www.sinistralrifleman.com/merchandise.htm[/url]
View Quote

Hmm, they new or used MOLLE's sinstral?
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:05:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm in the process of updating my inventory...I got a lot more stuff...but check it all out here:

[url]http://www.sinistralrifleman.com/merchandise.htm[/url]
View Quote

Hmm, they new or used MOLLE's sinstral?
View Quote

They're all new.
View Quote

Dang, you got a good deal from Specialty Defense, to be able to pass them on at 44 bucks under their own single unit price. Nice work.

Hey what kind of feedback have you been getting on them. There was a report critical of them in Marine magazine- but they kept just referring to MOLLE gear and not specifying Mk1 or Mk2.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Got any Interceptor collars and yolks?
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Great prices, considering you undersell the supplier, and all th other places I've found. Glad I can finally get my hands on some brand new MOLLE gear, I'll send you my order an email, SinistralRifleman.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top