Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2002 5:47:58 AM EDT
National Rifle Association Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre complained to a recent C-PAC gathering that airport security guards, who are forbidden from using racial profiling to pat down obvious terrorist suspects, are instead sexually abusing innocent female passengers with intrusive body searches and "wand-rapes."

[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/3/22/84657[/url]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 6:38:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, goody!  
A new "buzzword"! [;D]
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh man! I feel safer already. You never know what could be hidden in women's bras. Electronic strip searching.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:10:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I was at SJC a couple of weeks ago for a Delta flight to SLC. Showing up eary as usual, I noticed that there was very few in the terminal. The few were middle-aged men sitting on a lone row of seats close to the detection machines but far from any of the gates. This seemed odd to me.

Well, after going through the security checks, I sat down near my gate. It was then I realized why these guys were sitting there. They were perverts watching the wanding of the woman and under-aged girls coming through. Real perverts.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats not what we were doing, Stator. We are the wand watchers for the airlines. We have to sit and watch as the wand slides up the female flyers leg that it doesn't go all the way. If the wand goes too high then a new "batter" takes over. We're not perverts, they're women!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top