Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2002 4:59:06 PM EDT
Heard a blurb on the radio about it on the way to work this morning,looks like it might make it this time,Gov. Bob has threatened to veto it if the OHP and the FOP doesn't give it it's blessing,(and they won't)However, it looks like there are enough votes in the state senate to override the impending veto,And we'll get ccw finally!looks like a backround check,(domestic violence,repeat DUI's,Etc,need not apply) a 4 hour course,and you're in!We'll get that "F" from Sara Brady and HCI yet!Let's keep our fingers crossed,folks!
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Man,I hope it passes. I'm tired of the government outlawing my RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE. Gov Taft runs as a Pro Gun candidate. Then comes out and says hes only for ccw if all the police agencies are for it. What can you expect from a politician. I've got my fingers crossed. CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
What about non-resident permits? I would love to get one while I go home to visit my dad
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
That would be 22 out of 33. Let's hope so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top