Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2002 9:56:34 PM EDT
needle giving her hepatitis.  I own two tattoo shops and that kind of shit does not go on in my studios.  If that is the case and she is aware that she was sharing a tattoo needle with a known dope shooter then the only person to blame is herself and no one else.

Do you think she might have gotten it from all the butt sex anyways????

Link Posted: 3/21/2002 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who or what are you talking about?
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I read a link on the CDC page stating it is not an STD and is not passed through intercourse. However, since it is transmitted through exposure to blood, I suppose she could have caught it if Mr. Tommy shoved it up the old poopchute. What a thought... [puke]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 11:28:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Mr. Lee's people are denying that he has HEP C.

More likely she got it from Heroin than a tat.

Right now, the two are in a vicious custody battle over their son. Pam is probably cooking this whole thing up in order to win that custody battle.

Id hate to be the judge in this.  NEITHER of them are fit to be parents. Both do heroin, both have sex with anyone that fits their fancy at the moment, both drink excessively and hang out with known felons- even been known to hire them for their personal staff.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 3:17:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
needle giving her hepatitis.  I own two tattoo shops and that kind of shit does not go on in my studios.  If that is the case and she is aware that she was sharing a tattoo needle with a known dope shooter then the only person to blame is herself and no one else.

View Quote

Off the subject of Pammy and Tommy, bully for you if you have clean shops, use an autoclave or single use sterile needles, and follow proper asepsis procedures.  However, for every one of you, there are at least two shops using pressure cookers to "sterilize" and haven't had their shop cleaned since they signed their lease.  The truth is that Hep B and C are [i]extremely[/i] easy to transmit in your environment, not to mention a host of other alphabetical maladies, so don't make your horse too high lest one day you fall off.

shooter
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:26:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
both have sex with anyone that fits their fancy at the moment, both drink excessively and hang out with known felons
View Quote

Who hasn't done that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top