Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2002 8:30:36 PM EDT
While speaking to a3kid this evening, HE came up with an idea that I think we can ALL do.

If all of our nearly 20,000 members were to send G.W. Bush an invition to the BRC, think of the impression it would make on his office, and if he were to show up, the impression it would make on the gun culture!!

I'm sure there are more advantages to doing this, what do you gals & guys think.[?][?]

[url][email protected][/url]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."

Edited to add email addy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
May sound like a nice idea, but do you really think his security would allow him to get anywhere near all that firepower?
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:05:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:40:34 PM EDT
[#4]
... a most excellent idea!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#5]
... this ia a "tacker"
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:12:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
May sound like a nice idea, but do you really think his security would allow him to get anywhere near all that firepower?
View Quote

Just F'N do it. It can't hurt. Are ya afraid your typing fingers are gonna cramp up or something? [:D]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:28:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Dubya might be a little busy. [;)]

What about Dick Cheney?  He can just make the BRC another "undisclosed location". [:D]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmmmm, how about Ted Kennedy..?  [}:D]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Guys -

Tom Ridge is the fellow we need there.

Seriously. He NEEDS to see a trained, well-armed, well-disciplined, deadly accurate group of CITIZENS who are WILLING to defend this country.

What better place????

If we can't get him, I understand DiFi likes to brandish AK47's while grinning wickedly.

Or perhaps Sarah Brady and her son can bring the new "sniper rifle" she illegally purchased via a straw purchase for him.

Link Posted: 3/22/2002 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Well geeze, I'm sure the Guv'ment will be well represented by BATF and other good intentioned alphabet groups at the BRC [;D][(:)]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Of course he isn't going to show, but it would be a positive statement for the black rifle!
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#13]
longshot_va:
View Quote

Of course not.

But it's the thought that counts, and this idea might count for more than we realize. So, hell yeah - I'd invite him (If he made a showing, he'd have my vote for king)!
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#14]
While we're at it, someone ought to drop Chucky an invitation. Our friend Chucky likes his evil little toys too...

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~d460zoom/img/chucky.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top