Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2002 6:26:32 PM EDT
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2F3%5F21%5F02donate%2Ejpg[/img]

On behalf of myself and my fellow Arizonans, We apologize for having elected this turncoat scumbag. He will be in need of a job very soon.

Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
That bastard definitely talked a good game to get his ass elected. Never again!

coyote3
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that a knife in McCains left hand?????
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#4]
wasnt he in viet-nam?  why would he be against guns?  should he like them?  or atleast respect them enough to relize there importance in our society?
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

One can only hope.

I fear McCain will only get stronger as he learns to use the Force(of the media).

Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:02:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know anything about the guy, but some soldiers come back thinking that only soldiers should have guns...
View Quote

Not this one, but most of the soldiers I knew in the 50's did not believe in private gun ownership.  Most, like me, had never fired a gun until we got in the Army.  I had been around guns growing-up, but they were just tools and not a hobby or a religion.  I've heard lot's of guys talk about "bring backs" on the Internet, but I didn't see any.  Either the guys just didn't talk about it, or it wasn't happening then.  No, I wouldn't assume someone is pro-gun just because they've seen combat.  I especially wouldn't assume someone was pro-gun just because they're former military.  Some of the most rabid anti-gun people I know are either former Army and/or former LE.z
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I know this a going to be a big shock but most politicians aren't pro-this and anti-that, based on their personal preferences.  It is based solely on trying to not offend the greatest number of voters.  It is very sad.
(This post is not intended to be smart-a$$.)
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't even want to know what he's got in his right hand...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top