Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2002 12:11:53 PM EDT
The other day I started at 2pm and went til 2am. Let's see if I can beat that record 2nite. I'm hittin the hard stuff tonight tho, so it may be tough...

Anyone want to join me?
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Jeez I only went from 5 p.m. till 8 p.m. last night, and all I drank was some lousy beer!  Guess I better get back in shape . . .
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Marine....People ( like me ) are beginning to worry about you!!

Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
raf- no offense taken I usually only drink one night a week, and that is very rare for a college student. There is a reason why I need to drink heavy for next next few days in order to maintain my sanity. Wish it wasn't that way but it is.

BTW- does anyone know of a place on he net that has "inter-active" drinking games???? [:P]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#6]

And be sure to wear a poncho! [puke]

Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#8]
is drinking while posting on AR15.com still considered "drinking alone"?

Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:44:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Alright, damnit, someone think of a drinking game we can play, or a place on the net we can play one!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Did someone say drinking game...

http://vanwilder-themovie.com/vanwilder/drink/drink_hm2.html
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i'll join ya. after the day i have had i need one or 2.

8am--- take a stray dog that is has been at my house or 4 months to the vet to get his ball clipped so he can go to his new home with ph119. 65.00

9am-- find out said dog has heart worms...385.00

10am-- all holy hell breaks loose at work

3pm--- get home figure i'll kickback cut my grass and relax awhile

330pm-- my lawnmower that i just got back from the shop yesterday breaks a new belt becuase the monkey that put it on was an idiot.

damn..... what time this binge gonna start?

mike

View Quote

It could be worse. You could be using the snowblower instead of the lawn mower like I have too today. CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#14]
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought that it was referring to the upcoming BRC.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It could be worse. You could be using the snowblower instead of the lawn mower like I have too today. CAPITALIST
View Quote

good thing i'm too smart to live up there where it snows [:D]

mikr
View Quote

I'm going to school in North Dakota. Thats reason enough to be drunk all the time!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#16]
... Be cool man.

... I lost a friend to alcohol poisoning 10 years ago.

... I lost an aquaintance from work by the same thing last month.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The other day I started at 2pm and went til 2am. Let's see if I can beat that record 2nite. I'm hittin the hard stuff tonight tho, so it may be tough...

Anyone want to join me?
View Quote

twelve hours is not that long to be drinking, but the question is how much beer in that time? A six-pack would be no trouble for most...fullclip
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone want to join me?
View Quote

twelve hours is not that long to be drinking, but the question is how much beer in that time? A six-pack would be no trouble for most...fullclip
View Quote

I counted about 15 16oz cans of Coors on my floor this morning. There was probably a few more then that I threw out the window...
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone want to join me?
View Quote

View Quote

I counted about 15 16oz cans of Coors on my floor this morning. There was probably a few more then that I threw out the window...
View Quote

In my younger days that was no problem, but now that I am older and softer, I try not to....fullclip
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll join you for a couple (actually this #3 double CS already).  This is my Friday. Taking tomorrow off and heading for Da UP eh, so can't be to HO tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#22]
No one else is drinkin yet? WTF?
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 3:35:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Okay I am in for some brew tonight.  I have 106 hours in since sat. morning and tonight starts my weekend.  I am in for two BL since 7:30pm est.  How much catching up do I have to do???  And no it is not considered drinking alone if you are on ar15.com!

Iso, catching up
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Holy shit.  I think I'm on #4 (5) now.

I'm getting buffed up.

It's all most 20:00.

I go bed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Feeling pretty low bros. If it weren't for cheap liquor and 80's ballad music, I dont know what I'd do....
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Im been workin late......
Ill join in with a home-made brew. ETB = 1.5hrs.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Feeling pretty low bros. If it weren't for cheap liquor and 80's ballad music, I dont know what I'd do....
View Quote

Lucky for you alcohol is a depressant so a couple more and you'll feel a LOT better. [:X*]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Lucky for you alcohol is a depressant so a couple more and you'll feel a LOT better. [:X*]
View Quote

Feelin like a daisy now. Still typing with two hands. Last time I drank it was the ol one finger typing.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Buck up Grunt!

Don't let the present get you down.

Tomorrow it will be the past.

The future is only limited by what you can imagine.

Remember when you were young you wanted to get older so you could go to Jr. High?

When you got to 10th or 11th grade you wanted out of shool  so you could join the Armed Service or go to college or get a job and be on your own?

When you got that job you wanted to grow up and be president of the company or have your own?

Been there, done that and wish I could go back to before kindergarten an play cars and trucks in the sand pile and piss and moan about having to eat my oat meal and take a nap.

Get used to it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Buck up Grunt!

Don't let the present get you down.

Tomorrow it will be the past.

The future is only limited by what you can imagine.

Remember when you were young you wanted to get older so you could go to Jr. High?

When you got to 10th or 11th grade you wanted out of shool  so you could join the Armed Service or go to college or get a job and be on your own?

When you got that job you wanted to grow up and be president of the company or have your own?

Been there, done that and wish I could go back to before kindergarten an play cars and trucks in the sand pile and piss and moan about having to eat my oat meal and take a nap.

Get used to it.
View Quote

Hey dude, like I said, I'm entitled to crawl in the bottle for a few days. It helps.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm a little slow but does this drinking binge have anything to do with [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=102767]this[/url]?
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Didn't you guys learn anything from New Years?

[img]http://www.sinistralrifleman.com/drunkpost.jpg[/img]

Mad Propz to SinistralRifleman for the graphic(his work, from SinistralRifleman.com)[:D]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm a little slow but does this drinking binge have anything to do with [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=102767]this[/url]?
View Quote

Ya think?
View Quote

Slowly. See I said it right up there. [;)]

Gruntboy- If you're having problems, just spill them. Let your friends here know what's going on instead of being so cryptic. We're not going to make fun of you (well, except from the few [;D] like Aimless there). I've seen many a problem laid out on the forums. Your's won't seem out of line.

Talking about it will help.

Gruntster? Are you there?

Apparently he's passed out....
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:12:43 PM EDT
[#37]
I'd be the last one to make fun of anyone, believe you me, I am still missing a pair of underwear from an early 90's bachelor party-couldn't get my key into the door slept in the hallway

I was so drunk I told one of the strippers to get lost-doh

and don't get me started on women-woohoo[BD]

View Quote

I was nervous when I saw the topic "Top Ten Skanks," I thought I was going to see a list of ex's. Phew.

Is it considered hijacking a topic if they're not able to make it back to the keyboard? [:\]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Have 14 left from a case and and some liquored on the shelf if I run out of beer.  Wife is asleep in anticipation for work tomorrow so the computer and air time is mine.  Watch out for the double taps and the typOOOOOOO’s.  I don’t drink a lot but I do try.  I am typing with one hand as always!

Boomholzer should be here any minute.  

Juggernaut, Nice post but it looks too much like the MMM slogan so I have to have another and post for sure.

Marine, 80’s music ‘rock on’

Iso
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#40]
sorry, double tapped one too many!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Sorry guys, I'm back now. The little lady came over and we went to dinner. I never tried so hard to act sober in my life. (hope she bought it, but probably not). It went ok, she's still sayin things will get better, but I still have some doubts. Overall, I feel better after going out with her than I did 3 hours ago. I dont think I'll be drinkin anymore tonight, because I'm praying she'll decide to sneak into bed sometime tonight [crossingfingers]

Thanx for the support bros.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Good for you!  I know what it is like man.   Remember, THEY ARE ALL SISTERS.

good luck
Iso
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Getting started is half the bottle...
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#44]
up until four months ago I was GI JOE on leave MR.F****N Invincible downing 18 to 24 cans of Red Whute an Blue on Friday and Saturday night and a 18 pack on Sunday(I was being Reverant!)now that reckless abandon has me on Blood Pressure meds an a pill so my gut's don't explode.Liver Enzymes all F****d up.Have a Happy Trip.....an good luck.......
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Hey MarineGrunt..........

Sometimes the bottom of a bottle can actually be a good place to go to.

Sometimes not.

Lately [as in the last 6 months] I have started drinking more.

I used to be a pro but I retired.

Now, I find that I never really lost my wings.

For me, right now, it helps to deal with somethings in my life that are $hitty at best.

Went to work yesterday [6:15 AM] and was told I could have day off............so...knowing that going back home [Mummie and Dads house cause my ex-wifie kept ours] was not even an option.....

At 8:00 AM I bought first 6 pack [Mich. Lite] and drank it while I watched the river [Mississippi] roll on by.  Bought 2 more at bait shop and downed them as well.  Went to lunch and drank some Tecates and Bohemias.  Bought another 6 pack of Tecate and shared that w/ buddy of mine [3 each].  Went out to shoot pool at 8:00 last night and made it home at 3:45 this morning.

I think in all I had about a case in that 19 hour period.  First time I have done that in at least 6-7 years.

Today.........I was just sleepy and thats about it.

Sometimes we all drink too much......and yes, sometimes it helps to ease the pain.

But, [and it seems as though you know this already] don't deploy that crutch too often cause it leads to nowhere.

We are family here [most of us anyhow] so if you gots some life troubles by all means feel free to share.

[beer]

Link Posted: 3/30/2002 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Just downed my 13th can of Michelob. "All imported hops." Listingne to niel young , "silver and gold"
Ahh, natures anti-deppresent.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top