Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2002 9:05:50 AM EDT
I just heard that the re-release of "ET" has been edited. Spielberg removed all the guns from the movie and replaced them with walkie-talkies.

Does that mean that all the cops/military in the movie is going to be carrying loaded walkie-talkies in their holsters? Wonder if there is a waiting period?

Neil
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there were too many guns in the movie to begin with.  The one scene, cops with the shotguns, was changed to walkie-talkies.

Why go see a 20yo movie with Drew-the-drunk whore in it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:18:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't think there were too many guns in the movie to begin with.  The one scene, cops with the shotguns, was changed to walkie-talkies.

Why go see a 20yo movie with Drew-the-drunk whore in it.
View Quote

I didn't even see the original, I'm sure not
going to waste my time on the re-released
Politically Correct version!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top