Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2002 3:20:18 PM EDT
Alright, now hear this!

Just got off the phone with Watson Weapons & they are excited to donate at least a 50 cal BMG AR upper & are seriously considering one of their new complete rifles.

They want to make the trip as well & be a vendor. Will work out the details of their donation & post more info soon.

[url]www.watsonsweapons.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]
This is already on page TWO and nobody has said "Thank You Watson Weapons!!!"

Oh my, my my...

Let me be the first to say AGAIN "Thank You Watson Weapons!!!"

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Normal response level.

Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#3]
The better the chances for those of us that are going!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Normal response level.

View Quote

Seriously,

sometimes I just shake y head and wonder WHAT THE HELL are people thinking!?!?!?

A company DONATES a .50 cal upper to the BRC and NOBODY says Thank you?!?!

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd love to go. I can't believe all of the stuff that's happening there. But, I just graduated and haven't found a real job, so the cash flow is tight. Anyone want to donate a job to a bright geologist?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#7]
wow, this 50 BMG thing is taking off like "gangbusters"

thanks to watson weapons and all who donated. im not genius, but with the # of 50s there, and the number of attendees, their will be a pretty good chance of takin home a big new toy. by good chance i mean better than the average magazine article 1/10000000 odds.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Since they are coming out with a complete 50 BMG AR, they think the BRC may be a great place to introduce it, by way of a door prize.  

Will let you know if they upgrade door prize.

Shadowblade...Luck comes in batches to some. Just think, with all these great prizes, somebody may walk away with a free 50 AND a ArmaLite AR10 or some other great combo.

Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#10]
This is getting NUTS!   Thank you, Watson Arms, and EVERY other company who's donated to the BRC!

I'm actually starting to consider GOING...and I'm not the kind of guy who leaves the state much!  Heck, I don't like making 75 mile trips.

See what other companies you can get to make some donations.   It'd be OUTRAGEOUS to get enough door prizes that everyone came home with one more gun than they arrived with!

So if these bolt action single shot .50's are DOOR PRIZES, what's the BIG prize???   A full-fledged Barrett M82A1??   A minigun?

See if you can arrange to get some Winchester Model 70 Featherweights in .308 (or better) as consolation prizes for those who don't win .50's, howzabout it, huh?   I could use one of those plinkers.

Thompsons???

A free mil-surplus M16 parts kit (minus lower)
to every person who registers for the prizes?

A grab bag full of ammo for each partipant?

CJ
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I do know of one Thompson that will be there.

Also know of a guy in FL who is looking for someone to ride with.  Might check
[url]www.full-auto.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000577[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top