Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/20/2002 8:56:48 AM EDT
well i going to buy a lower and a upper i found a RRA lower now all i need is the flatop upper. i like the RRA uppers and there priced very good BUT i really like the M4 barrel and compensater look. so i found a few options and wonder what you guys think. 1. the Special at DEL-TRON they have a flat-top M4 upper for $390 bucks says it has a olympic arms Barrel and it doesnt say the reiver. price seems good but dont know anything about olympic arms [url]http://www.del-ton.com[/url] 2. or there is the one i really want which is the bushmaster M4A3 with comp but its $570 on there site which is a litte too much about $100 bucks to much let me know what you think guys and if there are other places to buy ( must take credit cards and no paypal (ripoff). or if i can get the bushy somewhere at a better price. thanks alot
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 9:09:54 AM EDT
#1 will be OK. #2 Try www.gunsmokeinc.com. Should be under $500.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 10:01:50 AM EDT
I have your solution: RRA now has M4 tactical entry uppers with flattop/flat carry handle, fake suppressor(pressed on) which is very realistic in appearance. They have chrome-moly barrels. RRA has them in their latest catalog for $565 with bolt. Donnie at Sableco is selling same for $515. Jump on it is my advice.
Top Top