Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2002 7:06:28 AM EDT
Two weeks ago was my birthday, and I wasn't feeling too hot that morning anyway. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say "Happy Birthday," and probably have a present for me. She didn't even say "Good Morning," let alone any "Happy Birthday." I thought, "Well, that's wives for you, the children will remember." The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word. When I started to leave for the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said, "Good morning, boss. Happy Birthday." And I felt a little better; someone had remembered. I worked until noon. Then, Janet knocked on my door and said "You know,it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me." I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go." We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go; we went out to the country to a little private place. We had two RUM & Cokes and enjoyed lunch tremendously. Afterwards, I had an eight year old Montecristo No. 2 with coffee. On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?" I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment." After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable." "Sure," I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our friends, all singing Happy Birthday. And there I sat... on the couch butt naked.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:09:09 AM EDT
LMFAO!!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:20:53 AM EDT
Go on, don't stop with the story now.............
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:23:28 AM EDT
YOu trying to kill us?? Man that was funny!! [smoke]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:26:36 AM EDT
I'm guessing that was a JOKE!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:27:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:34:52 AM EDT
hehehe love it, just sent it to a few of my coworkers.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:35:36 AM EDT
...with peanut butter .... ?!? ( I take it you've all heard the peanut butter story.?) Funny! --LS
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:40:01 AM EDT
Yeah thats a good one. Like the one where the coworkers are throwing a suprise party for the woman in their office. A friend lets them in and they hide. They hear the woman come in the house and rustle around for a minute or two then they hear her call her dog. They pop out of the hiding place to see her with a gash full of peanutbutter and rover scarfing on it. Classic.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:41:58 AM EDT
"A Gash full of peanut butter" LOL! You guys are killin' me!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:51:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:00:35 AM EDT
That was indeed excellent, Sancho Panza! Eric The(Laughing)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:25:10 AM EDT
S.P. That almost killed me,Really.I was eatin m&m s and reading the story-when i got to the end,I was laughing so hard that I inhaled & coughed & managed to get one of em into my nose (ouch) Really Funny
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 9:55:30 AM EDT
Thank you, gentlemen, thank you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 11:55:48 AM EDT
I have had a sh*tty day, until now. This story made my day! Thank You Sir!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 12:03:39 PM EDT
That was good, I would have fired every body for that one. So was the cake good or what?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 12:13:38 PM EDT
After your wife throws you out of the house. Go back to your Secretary and ask her for the present you expected. Then find a good lawyer and protect your 25%
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 12:36:37 PM EDT
I got that joke in my email about a year ago. It made my day back then. Nice to see it again. CAPITALIST
Top Top