Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2002 12:24:44 PM EDT
Did a search and didn't find anything.  Not entirely sure what the offer is but it has to be better the the BFing I'm taking from AT&T.  Anyone else in the Atlanta area using Dish Network?
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard of the NRA offer either.  However, I am in the Savannah area and use Dish Network.  It is the greatest.  Get the DishPlayer 500 reciever that has a hard drive in it to record shows.  I believe the new one will hold up to 36 hours of shows.  I have the older one that holds 12 hours and it was out long before TiVo that Direct was offering.  I don't know if Direct even still exists after the merger I have heard about.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Larry, This is A SPECIAL FREE OFFER for members of the NRA (that's the wording on the front of the mailing). It came in the mail last week.  I was just wondering if the topic had already been discussed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top