Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2001 4:54:15 PM EDT
OK SO EVERYONE IS GET BORED. THEN ANSWER THESE.

which post is funnier mallcop or fluffy /is wolf ammo good or bad /which is better an ak or ak / what is better reddot or glass scope / who would you rather date a mcuzi crack whore or a good girl / where do you shoot private or public land / which state is more gun friendly / what's your favorite gun/movie/music/car / show me your mags/guns/girls/cars/shooting range / all your base/guns/girls/cars are belong to us / tell us about your range idiots/worst dealers/buyers/  pro or con police / list in order what rifle/ammo/mags i should buy next / i leaving this site / i'm not / feed the trolls/ do not feed the trolls / the shtf / the s"did not"htf / when will/ how will it /
and finally  TO BE OR NOT TO BE[:\][:\][:\][:\]
Link Posted: 3/21/2001 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Well phuck me!  It's $hit like this that makes me pissed/paranoid/racist/anti UN/LEO/blah blah/generic inflamatory reply!!!!!!!!!BLAH BLAH BLaH!!!

Signed:

Armchair-commando-wannabe-blah-

and blah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top