Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/18/2002 11:17:59 PM EDT
Well I pretty much decided that the X-box is the way to go (Yup, I still have a SEGA dreamcast!) so while I run off to pick it up at BestBuy this morning what other games should I pick up besides HALO? Let's hear it you game freaks!
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 11:20:10 PM EDT
Shouldn't you be in bed sleeping?
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 11:32:03 PM EDT
Negative sir, I work midnights and it's my day off.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:00:02 AM EDT
You must get Halo most of all!!! It is awesome and the multiplayer is fantastic.- The King of Xbox! I have 2 snowboarding games, Amped and SSX Tricky. I don't even like to snowboard and they are both a blast. Amped is more realistic as a snowboard game, and SSX tricky is more of an arcade type deal. Both are incredibly fun. I also have 2 car race games, Gotham City Racing and Rallisport Challenge- You can't go wrong with either one but if I could only have one, it would be Rallisport. You won't believe it. Although I like Gotham very much and would't be without either one. I am 36 and I can't believe I just typed all that about a crazy computer game system. Maybe I will grow up someday. patsue
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:16:29 AM EDT
Halo is all thats worth your $50 right now, IMHO. But Halo..ahhh....I can hear it now Du Du Du Dah--Du Du Du Dah--Du Du Du Du Du Du After you log some time, beat it on Legendary. The different cut scenes are awesome!
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 7:15:23 AM EDT
Max Payne was an awesome rental... but after beating it there's not too much replay value. Project Gotham is stellar. Wreckless is very pretty... but gameplay is sort of wanting, and I got stuck about halfway through. There's a football game out there for you, but which one is hard to call. Fever, Madden, and 2K2 are all great in their own ways. DOA3 rated very well, and demonstrates the X-box's graphic quite nicely. Munch's Oddysey was excellent. And if you don't own a Tony Hawk, then get Tony Hawk 3. I haven't yet, but I intend to. Viper Out
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 8:36:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 10:34:08 AM EDT
You should get Halo, great game, the physics engine is actually rather good...except for the jeeps, LOL, a well placed rocket will send it a kilometer into the sky doing 1000 flips.
Top Top